Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Caught

    Yan Sisi asked Yan Xiangdong, who was lying on the ground, "Say it yourself, did you find the person?"

    Yan Xiangdong lowered his head to avoid his second uncle's gaze, as if countless eyes were staring at him, and the familiar clothes left his corner of the eye. As I got closer and closer, I lowered my head more and more, not daring to lift it up.

    Yan Sisi, who was standing by the side, saw that Yan Xiangdong was silent, couldn't help pulling his arm, and asked, "Tell me, why did you find someone to beat my dad? Why is my dad so nice to you?" Yan Aiguo was stunned

    . Looking at the drooping nephew and the angry daughter, he never thought that things would turn out like this.

    Yu Zhongguo, who was forced to come over, said sarcastically: "Why else, he is interested in your father's job."

    In one sentence, Yan Xiangdong expressed the darkness in his heart. Everyone is the same person. Why can he live in the sun cleanly, and if he dies, everyone will die together.

    Yan Sisi was stunned, staring closely at Yan Xiangdong and asked, "Just because of a job?"

    Yan Aiqiang, who had been strong all her life, looked at her son who was being pointed at, and the anger in her body seemed to rush to her forehead, and she took off the soles of her feet. shoes, Ziyan Xiangdong was beaten, and at the same time he said in a harsh voice: "I beat you to death, that brat, but that's your uncle, you're going to kill him just because of a job, then I won't do what you want, are you Don’t you want to find someone to kill me, why did my old Yan’s family give birth to such a vicious person like you.”

    “You might as well die, if I knew it should have been when you were born, I would have strangled you to death " A series of words came out of Yan Aiqiang's mouth continuously.     During his father's beating and scolding, Yan Xiangdong couldn't help but stood up and grabbed his father's hand, looked over with red eyes, and shouted angrily: "Then why didn't you strangle me to death at the beginning? You thought I was willing to be Is your son?"     After finishing speaking, he turned towards the brother who came to watch the show behind his father, and said in a hoarse voice: "Eldest brother, you bought a job and married a wife, and second brother, you also helped buy a job and married a wife. Older than me, I have nothing to say."

    Yan Xiangdong paused for a moment, fixed his eyes on the younger brother standing at the back, and finally asked the words that he had been suppressing in his heart: "But why is the fourth child, you also bought a job, and I can't do it when it comes to me. Why are you also a son? I can’t do it, since I was a child, I’m not as good as them there, I drink soup and they eat meat, I even go to the countryside alone, I just want a job, why can’t I.”

    The last sentence of the sentence, It was like screaming from the chest cavity.

    Yan Sisi looked at her cousin with bulging veins, never knew he was like this at home, but saw her uncle slap her cousin with a flushed face, and the loud voice could be heard in the whole alley, "I am your old man, You have to listen to what I say, and if I let you drink soup, you only deserve to drink soup."

    Yan Xiangdong's face was tilted to one side after being beaten, and he spat out the blood in his mouth coldly, looking at his father fiercely , I wished more than once that I was not this man's child.     Yan Xiangdong met his soon-to-be husband and wife, looked at the tears of disappointment in her eyes, watched her being dragged away by his father until she disappeared from sight, as if all the strength in his body had been drained.     In Yan Sisi's ears, she could only hear her aunt and uncle scolding her son together, but she didn't think about why her son did this at all.     Listening to the increasingly ugly words, Yan Sisi frowned, looked at Gu Jingping who was tied up behind him, looked at his injured face, and said to her father: "Dad, send them to the Public Security Bureau, let the police comrades Deal with it!"     When the time comes, you can do whatever you want.     The eldest aunt hurriedly looked over when she heard the words, and said in a trembling voice: "Second brother, you can't send it to the Public Security Bureau. If you go in, you will be destroyed."     How could it be the meat that fell from her body? The son was ruined for the rest of his life.     Yan Sisi said coldly, "If you do something wrong, you will be punished. He should have thought of the consequences before he asked someone to beat my dad."