Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    When Liu Ying was told by the village head, her face flushed but she didn't dare to refute a word, she glanced at Yan Sisi quietly before running away covering her face.

    Yan Sisi, who stayed where she was, met her father's eyes, and greeted her with a smile, "Grandpa, the village chief."

    Yan Youfu nodded, and said, "Well, hurry up and take your brother back, don't come out for a few days , so as not to be targeted by other people, I can't solve it every time."

    Such a good guy, polite and good-looking, no wonder some people in his village are tempted, but the status is too different from them, Otherwise, he wouldn't have stopped the small actions of the villagers.

    Yan Sisi pulled her brother and thanked the village head again, then she winked at Father Yan who was walking behind the village head, and gave him a thumbs up quietly.

    Tang Mingze took the package from his aunt, and Yan Sisi walked over and asked, "Brother, grandpa has been rehabilitated, so why don't you tell us about it."

    Tang Mingze, "We just found out the day before yesterday. Grandpa said that Chinese New Year is coming soon. You must I didn’t call you when I wanted to come back, and it’s the same when you come back.”

    When Yan’s mother heard her nephew say that her father had really been rehabilitated, she finally let go of her long-cherished heart, thinking that they had finally waited for this day , the eye sockets couldn't help but turn red.

    Yan Sisi looked at her mother's excited expression and comforted her: "Mom, this is a good thing. Grandpa and the others can finally go back. You should be happy."

    Yan's mother nodded and said with a smile: "Yes, happy."

    Yan Sisi When the mother calmed down a bit, she turned her head and continued to look at her cousin and asked, "Then uncle, has he been rehabilitated?"

    Tang Mingze smiled and nodded, "My dad has also been rehabilitated, and he will come to pick him up in a few days Let's go back together."

    After being separated for such a long time, the family can finally get together, and grandpa's body can also get good treatment.

    Yan Sisi patted her brother on the shoulder happily and said: "That's really great, brother, your good day is here. Didn't you want to take the college entrance examination before? Now you can take it, with your It's not a piece of cake to take a knowledge test in a school."

    Tang Mingze was stung in his mind, and touched his cousin's head with a smile, "Understood."

    Tang Mingze stood at the door of his cousin's house, handed over the package in his hand, and said: " Auntie, grandpa is still on the mountain, so I won't go in."

    Yan's mother took the package and said in a hoarse voice, "Okay, I'll see you in a while."

    Tang Mingze turned to look at the others, and said hello: " En, uncle, goodbye Sisi."

    Seeing her cousin gone, Yan Sisi followed her parents back to the yard, but unexpectedly saw her cousin Yan Qianqian, who hadn't come back for a long time, standing in the yard.

    Yan Sisi glanced at the grandma who came out when she heard the movement, ignored Yan Qianqian, and happily ran over and shouted, "Grandma, I'm back."

    Seeing her granddaughter coming back, Xu Baoying smiled and narrowed her eyes." "Hey" and asked, "Have you eaten yet? If you haven't eaten, I'll give you some noodles."