Chapter 1

Chapter 1

In 1977, the autumn in Ancheng was much colder than before.

Yan Qianqian sat on the soft and warm cloth chair in the second uncle's house, looked around, but did not see the cousin Yan Sisi she was looking for, she turned to look at the second aunt, and asked suspiciously: "Aunt, Sisi What about it?"

According to her memory, at this time, her cousin should have just fallen into the water and was rescued, and she hadn't experienced forced marriage or divorce, but she committed suicide in depression under the turbulent rumors.

Mother Yan, who just came back from the hospital, replied with a hoarse voice: "The girl went out to play."

The less people know about the injury of her daughter who fell into the water, the better.

Yan's mother turned her body to cover her niece's scrutinizing eyes, and worried that Sisi who was lying in the room would suddenly make a sound, so she could only hope that she would leave quickly, but she asked calmly, "Qianqian, When did you come back from the countryside, I never heard from your father and the others."

Calculating the time, it has been five or six years since this girl went to the countryside.

Speaking of it, the sister-in-law is really cruel, and she let her 16-year-old daughter go to the countryside instead of her 18-year-old brother. The little girl who used to be delicate and pretty now looks yellow with yellow skin, dry and cracked lips, and clothes on her body. Knowing how many patches have been played, it is really a crime.

When Yan Qianqian heard the word "countryside" mentioned by her second aunt, her expression froze for a moment, and she changed the subject and said, "They may have forgotten, auntie, where is my second uncle?" When

Yan's mother heard her mention her husband, she suddenly became more energetic. I became nervous, and said sloppily: "Your uncle's factory has something to work overtime, and I'm coming back to get something and I'm leaving. Why don't you wait until Sisi is at home and come over to play?" Yan Sisi who was

separated by a wall Unexpectedly, someone came to the house suddenly, the hair on the forehead was wet with sweat, the eyes were tightly closed together lying on the wooden bed, and the slender eyebrows were furrowed and loosened for a while.

I don't know how long time has passed, and the voices in the living room don't know when it disappeared.

Yan Sisi, who was lying on the bed, felt that she had suddenly fallen into a dark abyss, and then she sat up in a sudden shock, and opened her brown eyes in the next second and began to pant violently.

Yan Sisi held the quilt tightly with her hands, stared at the red cabinet in front of her eyes, raised her right hand and pinched herself fiercely, the severe pain instantly spread to her brain, and there were more drops of water in her eye sockets in a second.

It hurts, but she is very happy. The pain means that she has finally got rid of that strange dream.

In the dream, she has been the control group of her cousin Yan Qianqian since she was a child. She is the only child in her family, so her parents love her very much, and basically she will be satisfied if she can be satisfied.

The cousin's family has three older brothers, one older sister and one younger brother, and the uncle's family is particularly patriarchal, so the cousin has been oppressed since she was a child.

But everything changed after the cousin asked her for a wooden bracelet. The cousin began to go smoothly. First, she found a high-ranking official's son to marry, and then took the college entrance examination and was admitted to a school in Beijing.