Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Volunteering

    Mother Yan looked at her daughter and said, "Xiao Gu saw that you fell asleep, let me tell you that he has gone back."

    Then she sighed and said, "Xiao Gu is too busy with work, Mr. You are going on a business trip, and now you are transferred to City J, you two are separated by two places, and you have not seen each other for a long time, what if you change your mind?"

    Yan Si'an ate his dinner in peace, and said after hearing the words: " Mom, didn’t you think he was nice before, but now it’s changed.” The

    more Yan’s mother looked at her daughter, the worse she became, and she didn’t know what the two children were thinking, so she put down the chopsticks in her hand and asked, “So Have you been to Xiao Gu's house for a long time?" The

    two have been together for so long, they just watched them study together, and they didn't hear the girl talk about meeting his parents.

    When Yan Sisi heard this, she suddenly remembered that Gu Jingping asked her to go to his house before, she was embarrassed to refuse, and lowered her head and said: "He asked me to go, I am not ashamed to go."

    Yan's mother didn't know what to say for a while, so she asked Said : "Then Xiao Gu and I talked to you, when will you two settle down?"

    "No." Yan Sisi shook her head, feeling that marriage seemed too far away from her, and she still had to go to school.

    Mother Yan pointed to her daughter's little head, "Then you just get along like this without any status, are you stupid? Next time I see Xiao Gu, I must

    tell him well." What do children know.

    After finishing speaking, instead of looking at his silly girl, he turned to face Yan Aiguo who was watching TV, and couldn't help but take the watermelon away from his hand, "Eat, eat, eat all day long, you don't want to eat it all day long. See how big your belly is."

    Father Yan, whose innocence was affected, looked at the furious daughter-in-law, but he didn't dare to say anything, he could only watch her take the watermelon away, and asked his daughter in a low voice: "Are you messing with me again?" Your mother?"

    Yan Sisi would not admit it, she shook her head and said, "No."

    After finishing speaking, he quickly finished his meal and closed the door, hid in the space, tried to write down the content of the morning exam in his notebook, and checked the answers with others when he returned to school.

    After Jiang Siyue estimated her score, she asked curiously: "Sisi, what score did you estimate?"

    Yan Sisi had the answer in her heart, and said roughly, "You can almost go to the school I want to go to, how about you?"

    Jiang Siyue scratched Scratching his head, he said uncertainly: "I feel pretty good, some of them can't remember clearly, and I'm not sure how much I can take

    the exam. What school do you want to go to?" A junior college, the university is hopeless.

    Yan Sisi put the books in her backpack and replied: "The Agricultural University in J City."

    Jiang Siyue asked in surprise: "Sisi, why do you want to go to this school, you should be able to go to a better school based on your grades! "

    Yan Sisi stood up and replied: "I like it."

    Their family is not short of money, so they can just do what she likes.

    Yan Sisi picked up her schoolbag and said to Jiang Siyue: "I'm going back, are you going?"