Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Yan Sisi finished her dinner, picked up her schoolbag on the stool, and silently turned back to her room.

    Yan's mother looked at the unusually quiet daughter, and looked at her husband, "Isn't it good for us to do this, Sisi doesn't seem very happy."

    Yan's father stopped and said stiffly: "Is it true that you and I are also Did you come here like this? When she grows up, she will know that we are for her." If we

    don't find someone to take care of her now, who will take care of her when they are all gone, they will not be able to stay with her for the rest of their lives.

    Back in the room, Yan Sisi slammed her schoolbag onto the table, took off her coat, opened her hands and fell straight on the bed. She fell down on the soft bed with her whole body relaxed, and the whole person relaxed.

    Yan Sisi closed her eyes, inhaled and exhaled, recalling everything that happened today in her mind, feeling that everything was so novel, when she thought of Gu Jingping, she had a smile on her face that she didn't realize, and when she thought of Xu Weiming, her brows frowned He hammered the bed, really pissed her off, even said that to her, the previous feeling of relationship has been fed to the dog.

    Yan Sisi lay on the bed tossing and turning and couldn't calm down, so she could only run into the space. Some of the compartmentalized plants planted earlier had already matured.

    Yan Sisi squatted in a grid marked with red beans, looking at the long pods hanging from above, which had begun to turn slightly brown. She picked a pod and peeled off the fruit inside. The bright red beans had a slight luster. There is also a section of white on the side, which looks very appetizing.

    Yan Sisi dunked all the red beans in the pods and put them into the basket, and then began to use her consciousness to pick the red bean pods one by one, and saw the pods falling quickly towards the basket, and the red beans were all picked up. The vines of the bean pods turned into green smoke and drifted away, and an open space was exposed again. When the head started to hurt, I stopped using my consciousness and picked the red bean pods manually. Finally, I picked two full baskets of bean pods before picking the red beans in the grid Finish.

    After working, Yan Sisi felt that her arms were too tired to lift. After drinking some diluted spiritual spring water, she took the basket and spiritual spring water to the kitchen, added the spiritual spring water to the bucket, and put the basket on the ground opposite the door. In this way, her mother can see it when she comes in tomorrow.

    After finishing everything, Yan Sisi climbed onto the bed and fell asleep.

    The next day, Yan Sisi was woken up by Yan's mother, "Sisi, that little Gu has already arrived downstairs, why don't you get up yet."

    Yan Sisi covered her head when she heard the voice, and hid in the warm bed, thinking After going out, he stayed on the bed for a while before struggling to get up, glanced at Gu Jingping who was standing downstairs, and quickly packed himself and his schoolbag.

    Yan Sisi looked at the soy milk fritters on the table, took one casually and ate it, and asked Yan's mother who came out: "Mom, did you see the red beans I put in the kitchen yesterday?"

    Yan's mother said, "Well, no I thought it would be ripe so quickly, I will peel them out to bask in the sun, and make some red bean paste buns for you in a few days."

    Sure enough, the space of the immortal is different, how long did the red beans ripen ? The is amazing.

    Yan Sisi was thinking about Gu Jingping who had been waiting below for an unknown how long, and walked out with her schoolbag without even thinking about her breakfast.