Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Farce

    Yan Xiangdong raised his bloodshot eyes and looked fiercely at his close family members, but no one thought about him from his perspective. He firmly remembered this scene in his heart, jumped up from the ground, and said, "Okay, don't help me! They are both sons, so why don't they have what I have? Since I'm having a hard time, Don't think about it, everyone."

    After speaking, he picked up the stool beside him and threw it on the ground.

    Father Yan only realized when his nephew picked up the stool. He hurriedly pulled his wife and daughter behind him and hid by the wall. Looking at his nephew who was driven crazy, he kept picking up things and throwing them on the ground.

    The other people standing next to the table had already dispersed when the stool fell down. The two cousins ​​looked at the younger brother with red eyes, but they didn't dare to come forward to dissuade them, so they could only hide to prevent themselves from being smashed. arrive.     Yan Aidang looked at the third child who was throwing things, and slapped the table angrily, and said in a loud voice: "It's against the sky, when your son smashes things at my house, don't you want to live?"     Yan Xiangdong As if possessed by a demon, he only knows to pick up all the things he can see and throw them on the ground. If he can't get something, he would rather smash it than make it cheaper for others.     Yan Aidang looked at his son who was still smashing things, patted the two sons hiding in the corner angrily, and scolded: "Why are a bunch of useless things hiding here? Why don't you give your brother away?" I stop it, don't you want to buy these things?"     If it had been a few years earlier, he would have slapped him, and it would be his son's turn to throw things in front of him.     Yan Sisi never expected that her cousin, who usually looks gentle, would turn into such a terrifying appearance, just for a job.     Seeing that her father wanted to go up to help, Yan Sisi quickly grabbed him, "Dad, what should you do if your arm is still hurt and you get hurt again? You don't want to go if you have cousins ​​around.     " People stay in place.     The whole house was in a mess, and the children had been carried into the house by the cousins ​​when the atmosphere was bad. Only their family of three and their cousins ​​and uncles were left in the small living room.

    When Yan Xiangdong was pushed to the ground by his brother, the house was full of smashed objects. The angry uncle took a stick and hit his cousin on the back with a few sticks, and said in his mouth: "I won't kill you today Your prodigal son, I'm not your father." The     voice was accompanied by the beating sound of "bang bang", and Yan Xiangdong, who was held down by his brothers, yelled back: "If you have the ability, beat me to death. Without my son, didn't you always want to throw me out?"     When he was a child, he heard more than once that his biological father was going to give him away, and he was the only one who was redundant when the whole family co-authored. He was born.     Yan Aidang was furious again with a few sticks, cooperating with him to raise people from childhood to adulthood, and even raised enemies.     Yan Aiguo couldn't stand it any longer, he hurried over to stop his brother's stick, and persuaded him: "The child is still young, you hurt him with such a heavy hand, you don't feel sorry for yourself."     Yan Aidang took advantage of the situation She stopped, and cried to her younger brother: "Isn't there nothing I can do? This is my son, he is simply a debt collector."     Yan Sisi looked at the uncle who cried again, and they must not be able to leave again. The next second the uncle said: "Brother, I'm not afraid of your jokes. The family really has no money, otherwise I wouldn't think of such a way. After all, the palm of the hand and the back of the hand are my children. How could I be willing to adopt him out?"     Since the method of adoption is not available, we can only go another route.     What Yan Sisi just wanted to complain about, no matter how reluctant you are, you still brought it up. Could it be that their family is so taken advantage of, that even a living person is thrown at their house.     As soon as Yan Aiguo heard what the elder brother said, he knew that if there was no blood this time, the elder brother's family would not let them go back so easily, so he turned to look at the other two nephews and asked: "Boss, the second brother is working so hard. It's been a long time, where has all the money gone?" The     boss Yan Xianggao also knew about his family's situation, and no one wanted to take out the money, so he chimed in and said, "Second Uncle, I still have two children to raise, Xiaoli, you also You know, if you don’t have a job, you can only do part-time jobs, so what money is there?”