Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Classmates

    Yan Sisi felt so uncomfortable after eating a meal. After she finished eating, she poked her head out to take a look. Her father and the others were still eating, and she didn't know when it would end.

    I could only continue to sit back in the kitchen, watching the cousins ​​tidying up the kitchen diligently, and Su Junyan sitting quietly opposite, the two of them stared for a while.

    Su Junyan asked softly: "Sisi, are you working yet?"

    She didn't know much about the situation in this family, and she didn't know if the younger sister of the second uncle's family got along well.

    Yan Sisi, who was asked, replied dryly: "No."

    Su Junyan asked, "Is that still in school?"

    Yan Sisi nodded quietly, and Su Junyan who was opposite might find that she might not really want to talk, Then there was no more sound.

    Yan Sisi was sitting on the seat, staring curiously at Su Junyan who was facing him, but she didn't see anything like Uncle and the others. How did they find out that they were not their own?

    After sitting for a while, Yan Sisi still couldn't help asking: "Are you really my uncle's biological daughter?" The

    one in front is fake, and this one doesn't look like it.

    Su Junyan also knew that what happened to her was unimaginable, so she was not angry but said with a smile: "It's true, Yan Qianqian looks very similar to my previous mother, so it must be my own."

    Since Yan Qianqian is For her own, she must not be her own, and she has no other place to go except to come back.

    Seeing her good temper, Yan Sisi wondered why she accepted the fact that she was not her own and was sent back so quickly. If this happened to her, she might collapse.

    Parents who have lived together for so long are not biological parents, and not everyone can accept it, but she seems to accept it very well.

    Yan Sisi, who didn't understand, didn't want to meddle in other people's business, so she hurriedly dragged her father back after eating.

    When they went to school on Monday, their class transferred a new classmate, Yan Sisi looked at Su Junyan standing on the platform, and felt her head hurting.

    Why did this person come to their class? Fortunately, Su Junyan only greeted her lightly when she saw her, and didn't get too close.

    The two get along not far or close, and it took a long time for everyone to know that the two of them are relatives.

    At noon, Yan Sisi used the lunch break to brush the test paper sent back by Gu Jingping, and Jiang Siyue, who suddenly rushed over before writing much, closed the book.

    Jiang Siyue put her hands on the book, bent over and took a breath before she recovered, "Your relative Su Junyan was beaten by your cousin at the school gate, go and have a look."

    Yan Sisi didn't react for a while, cousin? which?

    Before she could figure it out, she was pulled up by Jiang Siyue and ran frantically in the corridor. When she was panting and standing at the school gate, she didn't even figure it out. Her cousin and Su Junyan got into a fight, why did she call her Ah, shouldn't I call the teacher?

    Yan Sisi put her hands on her knees and panted heavily, feeling that the violent running made her brain congested with blood, and when she recovered, she raised her head and looked at the two people who were still arguing.     Yan Qianqian changed her name to Su Ling now, and looked at the innocent Su Junyan with wide eyes, "You still said you didn't do anything? Then why did Pan Kai transfer to this poor school suddenly, not because of you but because of someone else?" Su Junyan covered her     eyes With a wounded face, she said coldly: "How do I know, my fiancé can't manage well, shouldn't I look for problems from myself?"     Yan Sisi looked at the situation, it seemed that Su Junyan was beaten, and she didn't know whether she should or not. She should step forward to stop them. Before she could think about it, a man appeared behind Su Junyan like a gust of wind, and said to her distressedly: "Jun Yan, what's wrong with your face? Who hit you?" "     Su Junyan waved his hand that was outstretched, snorted coldly, and slapped the man not in a bully way: "Take care of your fiancée, don't let her out to bite people."