Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Yan Sisi was dragged out of the courtyard and walked back. She felt her whole body was relaxed and her footsteps felt much lighter. There was an indescribable smile on her face. She raised the red envelope in her hand and turned to look at Gu Jingping and said: "I'll just hold it like this, won't it be too good."

    "What's wrong, when my brother and the others brought the object back, my dad didn't give less, so you can accept it with peace of mind!" Gu Jingping said calmly. He said firmly, "Tomorrow, my dad has ordered a table at Guoxiang Restaurant. After this meal, we will settle down."

    Thinking of this, the corners of Gu Jingping's mouth couldn't help but twitch, after waiting for so long The time is finally set.

    Yan Sisi also thought of this and couldn't help laughing. The two looked at each other, walked happily on the street and laughed loudly.

    Yan Sisi returned to the door of the house. Just as she was about to open the door, she heard the door next to it open. She subconsciously glanced at Aunt Gu coming out, and asked with a smile, "Aunt Gu, are you going out?"

    "No, didn't you hear that?" There was movement at your house, I guess it was you who came back, and I came out to tell you that your mother told you to come back and go to your uncle's house." After Aunt Gu finished speaking, she looked at Xiao Gu who was following Sisi, and said hello: "Xiao Gu and Sisi came back     together." "Hello, Aunt Gu, we will get engaged tomorrow, so we will come back together." Gu Jingping's tone was unspeakable, wishing to tell the purpose of their return in the family home Publicize it again, to save some people from getting weird every time they see them together.     "Congratulations, congratulations, then Auntie is waiting to drink your wedding wine." Aunt Gu laughed in surprise when she heard the words, seeing that the girl she had grown up with since she was a child has now found a partner, but her own family is still busy all day long. When eating, drinking and having fun at home, I can't stop worrying.     Thinking of her son clamoring for something to eat, the words were conveyed, and she hurriedly said: "Then I won't bother you, Sisi, go to auntie's house to play when you have time."     Yan Sisi replied in a crisp voice: "Okay, Goodbye, Aunt Gu."

    When the people left, Yan Sisi pushed open the door and saw that there was no one inside. Thinking of what Aunt Gu said just now, she didn't know what her parents were going to the uncle's house and called her over.     Turning back to Gu Jingping , he said, "I still have to go to Uncle's house. Are you     going

    back now?" After leaving the family courtyard, he walked slowly towards the uncle's house, and within a short distance, he saw someone put something on the ground, and from time to time, someone stepped forward to take a curious look.     Yan Sisi stepped forward and looked over curiously. There were some colorful headbands, hair clips and buttons. There were many young women squatting in front of the stall. It seemed that the business was very good.     After looking at it, Yan Sisi pulled Gu Jingping forward and asked, "Jingping, do you feel that there are a lot more people selling things recently, aren't they afraid of being arrested?"     Gu Jingping replied coldly. She said, "There is nothing more terrible than being poor, and she can't make money at her age if she doesn't sell things."     If it weren't for the pressure of life, who would be willing to come out and take such a big risk.     After finishing speaking, thinking of what the leader said, he continued to speak: "Don't worry! Life will get better and better, and the country will come out with relevant policies on these things, so we can't really drive people to death."     Yan Si thought in the book You must know that in the book, Yan Qianqian raised all the start-up funds by setting up a stall, and it is not far from the time when people are selling things on the street in a fair manner.     Before that, she wanted to grow some things in the yard of City J, and then she could sell some of them.     Walking to an alley away from the uncle's house, Yan Sisi suddenly turned her head and took a look inside and stopped immediately. Just as she was about to say hello to the people inside, she saw that the person standing opposite her cousin had six-fingered hands .