Chapter 8

Chapter 8 The Scar Disappears

    "What's the matter?" Mother Yan thought of so many unlucky things that happened at home recently, what else could make her happy.

    Yan Sisi said, "The person who came to propose marriage was arrested by the police." When

    Yan's mother heard this, she turned her head to look at her daughter in surprise, but she saw the red mark on her neck at a glance. When he arrived, he quickly wiped his hands and walked over: "What's wrong with your neck? Who bullied you?"

    Yan Sisi was lifted up her neck, and she didn't know what happened for a moment. Could it be the marks of being strangled just now, and she quickly covered it with her hands Neck murmured, "It's okay."

    Yan's mother pulled away her daughter's hand, and touched her red neck distressedly, "It's still nothing, what happened?"

    Seeing that Yan Sisi couldn't hide it, she just Can truthfully find witnesses and tell what happened at Zhou Jiajun's house and at the gate of the Public Security Bureau.

    After hearing this, Mother Yan realized that her daughter was being plotted against, and that the plotting person had hurt her daughter again, so she was so angry that she went out to find someone to settle the score.

    Yan Sisi hurriedly stopped him, and persuaded him: "It's not worth it for such a family, and besides, the police have arrested him, so he will definitely not be able to run away.

    " , My neck and throat hurt so much, am I going to be dumb?"

    Yan's mother stopped and turned her head to watch her daughter's white neck turn into a scary red. The family settled the accounts and said distressedly: "Don't be afraid of nothing, mom will take you to see a doctor."

    After finishing speaking, she was going to take Yan Sisi to the hospital. Yan Sisi was afraid of going to the hospital and being seen by her father, she would feel distressed, so she quickly took her mother's hand and acted like a baby. She said: "Mom, I'm hungry."     Mother Yan couldn't bear to let her baby girl go hungry, so she could only watch her lie down on the bed to rest, then go back to the kitchen to speed up cooking, thinking about what her daughter just said while cooking. The appearance still couldn't hold back the tears, was this beast who killed a thousand knives eaten by wolves in his mind?

    Yan Sisi had been busy all day, lying on the bed at this moment, only felt sore all over her body, and a burning pain was coming from her neck, she got up and took out the small mirror in the drawer to take a picture of her neck: I saw that the originally white skin was covered with large patches No wonder the other people looked at him so strangely just now.

    I don't know if the Lingquan water is useful for this, Yan Si thought to this point, she quietly opened the door and looked at the kitchen, seeing her mother busy in the kitchen, she quietly closed the door again.

    The moment the door was closed, Yan Sisi entered the space without wasting a second. As soon as she entered, she found that the plants in the space had grown a bit, vegetables began to grow five or six leaves, and melons and fruits also began to grow. The half-meter-long vines and strawberry seeds also successfully grew seedlings.

    Yan Sisi glanced around, fearing that her mother would find out in reality, she hurriedly drank the water from the spiritual spring and left the space. The moment she came out, she put her ear to the door and heard the sound of cooking from the kitchen, so she acted softly Clean up the traces on your body, climb into bed, close your eyes and rest.     Yan Sisi fell asleep unknowingly, and woke up again because she was hungry. At the same time, she felt a cool and refreshing feeling on her neck. She reached out and touched it with a slight sticky feeling. It should be that her mother was sleeping. Drugged her.     The sky outside the window was completely dark, only a faint moonlight shone in through the window, and the entire family courtyard seemed to be in a deep sleep.     Yan Sisi got up and went to the living room, and before she took a few steps, she saw the note her mother left on the table: Sisi, if you are hungry, heat it up with a coal stove. I will go to the hospital to watch over your father. You are alone Lock the door at home. Mom will come back tomorrow and take you to see the doctor.     It should be that she slept so deeply that her mother didn't have the heart to wake herself up.     Yan Sisi put the note back on the table, touched her hungry belly, went to the kitchen and looked at the fish soup and white flour steamed buns left by her mother, heated it up slightly with a coal stove, and filled up her stomach with one bite of white flour steamed bun and one mouthful of fish soup Hungry belly.     After tidying up the dishes, Yan Sisi continued to lie on the bed, but her brain was spinning rapidly thinking about what happened in the past few days.