Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Promise

    When Yan Sisi was mentioned about what happened yesterday, she immediately became nervous. She didn't know if she would scare the man in front of her away after she said what she said. After thinking about it, she said: "Gu Jingping, I want to know what you like about me? My temper As you can see, it’s not very good, and I don’t like to cook. The term “good wife and loving mother” definitely doesn’t fit me. There was a baby girl who divorced her marriage before, and she was the one you met yesterday. I’m like this Are you really willing to date me?"

    She thought about it for a long time yesterday, although she did have a little bit of a difference with Gu Jingping, but she was still afraid that he would hate her if he got to know him later, so it's better to say some things in advance , So as not to say that you don't like it because of these things after you agree to get along and get along with each other.     Gu Jingping saw the inconspicuous anxiety in her eyes, and said in a firm voice: "You have a bad temper, and it happens that I have a good temper to complement you; you don't like cooking, but I like to study cooking. I hope you don't dislike it. Although you said I have many bad things about myself, but you are the best in my eyes. Everyone has shortcomings, and I am not perfect. Besides, I am already twenty-five years old this year, and you are only nineteen years old. I am afraid You are always idle."     Gu Jingping finally replied: "You asked me what I like about you, I can't express that feeling, but when I see you, my heart will beat faster, and when I can't see you, I will I feel empty in my heart, I want to make you happy when you are angry, I want to laugh with you when you are happy, that kind of feeling is indescribable."     Yan Sisi has never heard such beautiful words, the violent heartbeat has already explained her answer.     Yan Sisi's bright eyes looked at Gu Jingping seriously, raised a happy smile and said to him: "Please give me more advice in the future, Jingping." After finishing     speaking, before he could react, he turned around and ran towards the car excitedly. Don't care about Gu Jingping who is standing still behind him.     Yan Sisi climbed into the car, squeezed into the middle of her parents' seats with a smile on her face, and when she looked out the window, she saw Gu Jingping standing silly not far away, with a silly smile appearing on his handsome face, when he saw her Immediately waved.

    Yan Sisi waved her hand in the face of other people's curious eyes, until the car drove away, Gu Jingping could still be seen standing behind and looking at her.

    Yan's mother and Yan's father looked at each other and smiled, seeing what they didn't understand, at least they came here from that time.

    After sitting in the donkey cart for a long time, Yan Sisi just jumped out of the donkey cart when she heard the noise not far away.

    Yan Sisi looked there curiously, it was such a cold day to gather together to watch the excitement, everyone really wasn't afraid of the cold.

    As he walked, his ears were straightened up, listening to the movement there.

    "This is a good show to watch."

    "Who said it wasn't, when did Liu Laoer give birth to such a shrewd boudoir, I usually don't see it."

    "Tang Mingze's family is from J City, and his grandfather is still a university student Professor, my father is an official, how could I bring Xiaoying back to be my daughter-in-law." When

    Yan Sisi heard her cousin's name, she stopped immediately, pulled her mother in front of her and whispered: "Mom, they discussed like It's my cousin."

    "What's wrong with your cousin?"

    Yan Sisi didn't know very well, she glanced at the crowd, and slowly squeezed in from behind, and when she squeezed in, she realized that a woman was pulling Her brother's hand was crying in the light of thunder but not rain. She pulled the aunt she knew next to her and asked, "Aunt Li, what's the matter?"