Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Yan Sisi was in a panic when she heard the voice shouting from behind, she didn't know what to do.

    Gu Jingping, who was sitting in the back, quickly grabbed her hand and pulled the rein to turn around, but it was too late, and only heard a "bump", and their sled was bumped from behind and flew forward.

    Yan Sisi was so frightened that she closed her eyes directly, only feeling that Gu Jingping turned over to protect herself in his arms, the two of them rolled out of the sled, and then the snow kept rolling on their faces, and the earplugs on their ears had long since disappeared. Know where it went.     The two kept rolling down the hillside, embracing each other tightly, even their heads were leaning against each other unknowingly, Yan Sisi felt as if her lips had touched something in her panic.     When they stopped, Yan Sisi opened her eyes and realized that her lips were leaning against Gu Jingping's neck. The snow-white skin looked even whiter against the white snow, and her lips could slightly feel the pulse under the skin. Violent beating.     Yan Sisi hurriedly pushed the person away and was about to stand up, but she couldn't help but "hiss" when she was about to stand up, Gu Jingping who was on the side heard the voice and hurriedly woke up from the feeling just now, stood up and glanced at her body in panic Asked: "Sisi, where does it hurt?"     Yan Sisi frowned, moved her ankle and immediately felt a burst of pain, probably twisted when she rolled over just now, "It seems that the ankle was hurt?"     Gu Jingping looked down He glanced at her ankle which was covered by the trousers, saw that she was in severe pain, and couldn't do anything about it, so he bent down and picked her up, feeling that she was about to struggle to the ground, and threatened, "Don't move, if the bone breaks, don't worry about it." Alright."     Yan Sisi was frightened by these words, she didn't dare to move, she could only lie obediently in Gu Jingping's arms.     At this time, the pair of teenagers who bumped into people came over, "I'm sorry, we were too fast just now, is this sister injured?"     Gu Jingping hurriedly took Yan Sisi to the hospital, seeing them blocking his way, his face was dark Said: "Get out of the way."

    It was also the first time for the two teenagers to have such a thing happen, they subconsciously moved their steps, and quickly followed after seeing the person walking away.

    When Yan Sisi arrived at the hospital, the severe pain just now was no longer so obvious. Seeing that Gu Jingping wanted to carry her in, she hurriedly stood on the ground and said, "I'm fine, I can walk."

    After speaking, he took a step forward , but unexpectedly came another burst of pain, which made her frown.

    Gu Jingping saw that she was trying to be brave, so he didn't say anything, and was carried into the hospital gate by another princess. Seeing this, Yan Sisi could only hide her face in his arms.

    Soon, the doctor checked Yan Sisi and said: "It's okay, it's just a simple sprain. Go back and apply a cold compress to the ankle with a towel. I'll prescribe some anti-inflammatory drugs. If the pain is severe, please come to the hospital anytime."

    Yan Sisi put down her bag Pulling up his trousers, he asked, "Doctor, when will my injury be healed?"

    "Your injury is relatively minor, and you will recover in about a week. Be careful to eat lightly recently."

    Gu Jingping, who was standing next to him, told the doctor After writing down all the words, he carried the person to the seat outside, and then took the list to pay for the medicine.

    The eldest sister who came to see the doctor by herself said enviously: "Sister, your family is so kind to you, he is reluctant to let you go to the ground, unlike my family who is not willing to let him accompany me to the hospital."