Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Early the next morning, when Yan Sisi was still asleep, she heard her cousin knock on the door several times, "Sisi, wake up, it's going to be late."

    Yan Sisi was startled by the voice, Sitting up suddenly from the bed, clutching her thumping heart, she shouted to the door: "Brother, I won't go, you go yourself!"

    She was startled and could only lie on the bed to rest, not wanting I ran out early in the morning, and it's only past five o'clock, is it necessary to get up so early?

    "No, get up quickly, I'll wait for you downstairs." Tang Mingze finished speaking in one breath while standing at the door, then turned around and walked downstairs without giving his cousin a chance to refuse at all.

    Listening to the sound of footsteps going away from the door, Yan Sisi sat in a daze for a while, and then struggled to get up from the bed to wash. She simply put on a white dress, and her hair was roughly braided and hung down on both sides.

    As soon as he walked downstairs, he saw Tang Mingze take the basket handed over by Aunt Liu, and said to her, "Let's go, let's have breakfast in the car."

    When Yan Sisi and the others came back to their senses, they were already sitting in the car , couldn't help but yawned and said to her brother: "I'm here, what should I do if no one is watching at the old house?"

    "Don't worry, I told Aunt Li this morning and asked her to help You are staring, you can go out with me at ease today." Tang Mingze handed over the breakfast in a lunch box, and said: "This is the crab meat bun made by Aunt Liu early in the morning, hurry up and eat some while it is hot "

    Yan Sisi regained her spirits immediately. You must know that Aunt Liu's skill in making pasta is really excellent. As soon as she opened the lid, she smelled a tangy fragrance. She took a small bite of the bun, which was full of crab meat and still had a little The crab roe, the thin skin is wrapped with fresh crab meat, the taste is really delicious.

    "Brother, Aunt Liu's craftsmanship is really amazing. What should I do if I can't eat such delicious food after I go to school?" For a few days, her mouth was about to be fed.

    Tang Mingze ate his own breakfast, and said calmly: "That's not easy, come back if you want to eat, and I'll give you some if you have time."

    Yan Sisi said with a smile: "Brother, you said so , I’m waiting for you to bring me food.”

    After finishing speaking, smelling the aroma coming from the lunch box, he finished a box of eight crab meat buns in twos and twos, and felt unsatisfied after eating I looked at the lunch box in my cousin's hand.

    Tang Mingze looked at his cousin's eyes, and quickly threw the steamed stuffed bun in the lunch box into his mouth. Yan Sisi looked at the empty lunch box regretfully, then looked back helplessly, looked at the strange building outside the car window and asked, "Brother , where are we going?"

    Tang Mingze put the lunch box back into the bag and said, "A Zhuangzi in the suburbs, you will know when you arrive."

    Yan Sisi said "Oh", and couldn't help closing it again under the shaking of the car. She closed her eyes until the car stopped before she was woken up by her brother.

    Yan Sisi got out of the car and looked at the rows of villages in front of her. The ground was paved with gravel roads, and her brother was walking towards the front house with a basket.

    She followed behind her cousin, stepped on the stone, and walked forward step by step. When she reached the apparently largest house in the village, she heard a group of people talking loudly before she got close.