Chapter 58

Chapter 58 Leave

    Faced with the nervous expressions of the mother and daughter, Yan     Aiguo explained in a nasty way: "When I was moving things today, I accidentally slipped my hand and fell on it. Fortunately, the things were not too heavy, otherwise my feet would be useless." Looking at her husband's injured foot, she directly opened her mouth and decided, "You don't want to go to that class. After waiting a little longer, we will go to City J together. We can't leave our daughter alone all the time."

    She actually thought about this question for a while . It's time, but my husband has always been reluctant to leave his hometown, and now his feet are injured, so he can no longer be allowed to be willful.     Yan Aiguo nodded his head, even if he wanted to, he couldn't get in now. How could he go to work even if his feet were difficult to walk, but he just left without reconciliation.     Yan Sisi didn't have any objection to what her mother said, anyway, their family was not short of money, and their parents used to sell vegetables for themselves, so it's not a waste of time to have a business.     This time, the mother's action can be said to be very fast. On the second day after her father was injured, she found a good relationship and sold the job. Yan Sisi asked about it and found out that the job was sold to her father's leader. In this way, I am not afraid that the person who bought the job will continue to be put on small shoes after leaving, and I can disgust her father's leader.     As for the leader who indirectly caused her father's injury, Yan Sisi could only count on her uncle in J city to be able to control him.     Within a few days, Yan Sisi learned from a neighbor that the leader who gave her father shoes for taking bribes was reported.     As soon as the news of the bribe came out, the leader's job was completely over, and even the jobs of the rest of the family were suspended to start an investigation.     When Yan Sisi heard the news, she felt much happier. She told her father as soon as she got home that the villain finally got his reward. It was so joyful.     In the evening, Yan's mother announced at the dinner table that she would quit her job as well. Shocked, Yan Sisi asked, "Mom, are you really quitting?"     "Yes, our family will go to J city together." Yan's mother said calmly preparation.

    Father Yan had discussed it with his wife a long time ago, and he was not surprised at all when he was mentally prepared. He just nodded as he met his daughter's eyes, and continued to lower his head to pick up vegetables.

    Yan Sisi raised her hands happily, and gave great support to her mother's resignation. The rest of the day is to wait for Yan's mother to complete the handover of work before leaving. Ready to take to the house in J City.

    In this way, almost half a month later, Yan's mother's work was completely handed over. After the family had their last breakfast, they wrapped all the remaining things in the house with cloth, and some other furniture and appliances that could not be taken away were also in the house. Sold it to a close neighbor a few days ago.     The most important thing is that her father lost his job, and their house was taken back by the factory. If they hadn't owned a house in J City, they might not have dared to sell their jobs.     Yan Sisi took the packed package, locked the door heavily, and walked towards the stairs behind her parents. As soon as she got downstairs, she saw her uncle's family coming from a distance.     Yan Aidang looked at his younger brother's family with big and small bags, frowned and asked, "Patriotic, what's wrong with you? Where are you going?"     Even if you want to go out to play, you don't need to bring so many things, such big ones Is there anything good in the package?     Yan Aiguo didn't expect to meet his brother before he left. He stood there and tentatively said, "This job is gone, the house can't live, and I'm going to move out."     He didn't say a word about moving to J City Said, I couldn't help but still have a glimmer of hope for his elder brother in my heart, and wanted to see how he would react when he knew that he had no job.     Yan Aidang was startled, he didn't expect such a big thing to happen after he didn't come here for a few days, he didn't know if the money could be borrowed, and said reproachfully: "Why did you say you didn't have a good job? What did you do? This matter made the factory leader angry, and we went to intercede with the leader together, this job cannot be lost."     If there is a small mistake, he just press his brother to admit his mistake. If you make a big mistake, you can't get the leader fired if you find a relationship and sell the job.