Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Selling Vegetables

    As soon as Li Hong finished speaking, she was slapped hard by Aunt Chen, "What are you talking about, don't you want to go out, get out quickly."

    After Aunt Chen taught her daughter a lesson, she turned her head and looked at Yan Sisi embarrassedly, "I This girl is spoiled by me, you should treat her as a fart."

    "Mom, why are you so obsessed with outsiders, who is your girl?" After Li Hong finished speaking, she glared and sat on the bench. The skin-beautiful Yan Sisi then said in a strange voice: "If it were me, I would have no shame to bring such a thing here."

    Yan Sisi's face turned red when she was told, although she was afraid that people would not accept it and hid it underneath Things, but the aunt was indeed injured for her own reasons, this cannot be changed.

    Seeing this, Aunt Chen turned cold. She really dotes on her daughter too much, and she doesn't even understand some basic ways of dealing with people. She glanced at the eldest daughter-in-law who came out of the kitchen. Go outside.

    Aunt Chen saw that people left, so she couldn't say what the daughter-in-law could do. She could only look down at the fresh vegetables in the basket and boasted, "Xiaoyan, your relative's vegetables grow really well, it's going to be winter soon, and they can still grow like this." Fresh vegetables are not easy."

    Based on her years of experience in buying vegetables, these vegetables must have been carefully cared for, otherwise they would not grow so well.

    Yan Sisi wore a red scarf showing her porcelain white face, and replied awkwardly, "The greenhouse used by relatives at home can grow vegetables even in cold weather, so that you can eat fresh vegetables in winter.

    " A friend of the hostess used to have a greenhouse. When she read this passage in the book, she was surprised. She never thought that someone could grow vegetables in winter, so it happened to explain the source of her vegetables.

    It was the first time Aunt Chen asked curiously when she heard the greenhouse: "Is it really possible to grow vegetables in winter?"

    "Of course, otherwise I wouldn't be able to buy vegetables of this quality in the vegetable market." Yan Sisi looked and walked away The daughter of Aunt Chen's family who came in stood up because she was afraid of dealing with such a person, pretending to be busy and said: "Auntie, I have something to do, so I will leave first."

    After finishing speaking, Yan Sisi turned around and was about to leave. When passing by the door, she could still hear a distinct "cold snort".     Li Hong looked at the people who walked away, stretched out his hand

    and was picky about the vegetables in the basket, "Mom, I bought you with just such a small amount of vegetables."

The messy green vegetables were taken out, and just as he was about to shout to the eldest daughter-in-law, he saw the chicken cake, brown sugar, and white rabbit toffee hidden under the green vegetables.

    Li Hong, who still wanted to say something, looked at the things that had been dug out, and thought of what she had just said, her face blushed for a long time before she choked out a sentence, "Why is this person hiding something when he comes to deliver something?"     Aunt Chen's house Yan Sisi didn't know what happened. When Yan Sisi returned home, she realized that she was running out of money, so she planned to go out in the afternoon and try to sell vegetables in the space.     When Yan Sisi entered the space, she saw that the tomatoes and peppers inside had grown, and there were still red strawberries on the ground. She looked at the bright red and translucent appearance of the strawberries.     Yan Sisi couldn't hold back and squatted down, and gently picked one and put it in her mouth. The sweet taste instantly swept across her tongue, and the sweetness seemed to reach her heart. Fragrance that does not come out.     The strawberries grown in the space are completely different from the strawberries she ate before. This fruit is big, sweet, and has a strong fragrance. No one can refuse such a strawberry.     Yan Sisi ate more than a dozen strawberries in a row before she stopped, and she only picked a few of the twenty or so strawberries she planted. These strawberries are not only delicious, but also bear a lot of fruit.     Yan Sisi left the space in a second, and was about to go to the kitchen to get a plate. Before she even opened the door, she heard the sound of the door opening from outside. Her heart was in her throat, and she stood stiffly at the door for several seconds before reacting quickly. He took off his shoes and gently threw them under the bed, then quickly crawled into the bed and closed his eyes, the whole movement was done in one go.     The next second the door was opened, Yan's mother looked at the girl who was still sleeping on the bed, and quietly closed the door again.