Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Cousin

    Father Yan looked at his daughter who had been away for so long, and asked worriedly: "You sent your brother off, why have you been away for so long, and I'm going to go out to find you if I don't come back."

    Yan Sisi couldn't say anything more in the ward, I could only make up nonsense: "I met a classmate at the door and chatted for a while."

    Gu Sheng, who was resting next to him, listened to the conversation between the father and daughter and asked curiously: "Xiaoyan, is your daughter still in school?"

    " Yes, I dropped out of school a few years ago, and only went to continue high school this year." Father Yan couldn't say it straight, the h guards made a lot of trouble in the school a few years ago, so he didn't dare to let his daughter continue to go to school.

    This year the country resumed the college entrance examination, and ordinary people can also pass the exam to go to university, unlike before, they could only go to the Workers, Peasants and Soldiers University through recommendation.

    Gu Sheng nodded and said kindly, "Little girl studies hard, and strives to get into a good university."

    This era is really good now, unlike when they didn't learn when they were young, they squatted under the teacher's window and studied secretly every day.

    Yan Sisi stood beside Yan's father's bed, and nodded obediently, "That's for sure, my goal is a university in Beijing."

    In her dream, she committed suicide before she even had time to take the college entrance examination. She will definitely not repeat such a situation Make mistakes, strive to be admitted to a good university, learn more knowledge to broaden your horizons, and not let yourself be trapped in your own world.

    In the past, she cared too much about other people's eyes, but now she no longer wants to live for herself and her family.

    Father Yan laughed happily, and praised: "My daughter is ambitious. If we want to take the exam, I can take the best one. I can go to Beijing City University."

    Yan Sisi could only raise her face silently and said nothing. Dad, you really think highly of her. Can she get into Beijing University?

    Faced with her father's highly expectant expression, she could only turn around and pick up the lunch box, "Dad, I'm going back first."

    "Okay, you must slow down on the road, and don't come to deliver food at night, you haven't healed yourself yet." Remember to rest well."

    Yan Sisi nodded, and then greeted Grandpa Gu with a smile, "Grandpa Gu, goodbye."

    "Okay, okay, be careful on the road."

    Yan Sisi walked out of the ward with her lunch box after greeting Walking forward, just reached the corner and bumped into someone with a "bang".     Yan Sisi covered her sore nose from being bumped, looked

    up at the man who collided with her with tears in her eyes, and subconsciously apologized: "I'm sorry.

    "

The little girl with wet eyes who was hit, then apologized: "I'm sorry."

    Yan Sisi rubbed her sore nose and said in a hoarse voice: "It's okay, I walked too fast."

    After finishing speaking, Yan Sisi apologized again , Seeing that the other party was obviously fine, he bypassed his tall body and continued to walk towards the stairs.

    Gu Jingping looked back at the little girl who was walking towards the stairs, walked forward to the grandfather's ward, and called, "Grandpa."

    Gu Sheng looked at the grandson who walked in from the door, and asked in surprise: "Shouldn't you be in Guoxiang? A restaurant?"

Seventy's only daughter doesn't want to work hard anymoreजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें