Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Yan Aidang was immediately annoyed when he heard this, and he lectured Yan Sisi, "Sisi, didn't the uncle want to accuse you, are you a little girl who is trying to steal money? The family and relatives still care about so much, you That bracelet is not something expensive, hurry up and take out the money and return it to your sister."

    Such a broken bracelet sold for a hundred yuan, and he didn't even want to give it to him. His silly girl actually spent money to buy it. I don't know if her brain was kicked by a donkey, or if she stayed in the country for a few years and lost her mind.

    Yan Sisi stood still and didn't move. When she heard the word "return", she felt particularly harsh, and said: "What is return? That bracelet was bought by my cousin again and again, and I didn't press it." I forced her to buy it, so why ask me to pay it back. I kindly refunded the money, because I think the two are relatives, if not relatives, don’t even want to get a penny back from me.”     Yan Aidang listened Hearing what my niece said, I immediately said to my younger brother angrily: "Patriotic, this is your good daughter. She just talked to her uncle like this. She really doesn't look like a junior at all. Does she still have an uncle like me in her eyes?" ? You have to teach her a good lesson, and you will be lawless if you don't teach her any more."     Father Yan put down the cup in his hand, "Uncle, what should I teach you? Isn't my daughter very good? You are willing to refund 80% and let me go For myself, I will definitely not refund a penny.”     After speaking, looking at Yan Qianqian who was still crying with tears, he said: “Niece, do you want the money? It’s just not a penny. Don’t say that the uncle didn’t help you, but you wanted to buy it yourself at the time, and our family didn’t force you to buy it.”     As for who paid for it, it’s none of their business up.     Yan Sisi stood up and took the mother who wanted to say something back to the kitchen, leaving the three of them in the living room. After a while, the uncle and father were drinking again, and the cousin was still crying softly.     Yan Qianqian cried for a while with teary eyes, seeing that no one was paying attention to her, she could only sob a few times and stopped, and whispered to Yan Sisi who came over: "I promise, eighty is eighty."

    Her father, an unreliable person, said that he wanted the money back for her. After crying for a long time, she went to drink again. If it weren't for other people who knew about the money, she wouldn't be able to get a penny. let him know.

    If she had known about such a scene, she might as well have come by herself, maybe she could get the money back after crying twice, and give half of the savings to her father.

    Yan Sisi glanced at her indifferently, knowing why she had to cry for so long, she asked, "Where is my wooden bracelet?"

    Yan Qianqian took out the wooden bracelet that had been in her pocket and handed it over, Yan Sisi bowed her head after taking it After careful inspection, it took a while to see the red mark of blood dripping on the wooden bracelet. Although most of it was wiped off by someone, a little bit remained in the gap of the wooden bracelet.

    Sure enough, as she expected, the cousin must know the secret of the wooden bracelet, otherwise there would be no traces of blood on it, Yan Sisi put the wooden bracelet away calmly, and went back to the room to get the money.

    Yan Qianqian followed her in, seeing her cousin's cozy and clean little room, she couldn't help feeling a little envious from the bottom of her heart.

    Yan Qianqian looked at Yan Sisi's back, her cousin should have committed suicide at this time in her memory, how could she still be alive, did her rebirth change history, or was her cousin also reborn like her?