Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Meeting

    Seeing Yan Sisi's hand retracted, Gu Jingping shook his empty hand and raised his head to look at the person who came, and asked coldly: "What's the matter?" If he had known earlier, he

    would not have made an appointment at this place, but he still met acquaintances here.

    Li Li swayed to the table, first glanced curiously at the little girl sitting with Gu Jingping, stared at it for a long time, and then exaggeratedly said: "I suddenly understand why Jingping refuses so many people to pursue you. Or else, if I have such a good-looking partner, I will definitely not like other people."

    If she told the news to the eighth wives in the unit. The expressions on their faces must have been wonderful.

    Thinking of this, he said to the little girl whose face was flushed and shy: "Hi, I'm Gu Jingping's colleague, Zhang Lu. I'm very glad to meet you."

    Yan Sisi, who was accosted, raised her face and replied: "Hello, My name is Yan Sisi."

    Zhang Lu reminded: "You have to take a good look at Gu Jingping, there are many people in the unit who like him, be careful not to be snatched away by others."

    Yan Sisi felt her face was slightly heating up, looking at the bright The woman smiled slightly and said, "What's mine is mine, and what can be taken away means it's not mine."

    Her life has just begun, so she won't fight for a man.

    Hearing this, Gu Jingping frowned and chased away: "Is there anything else? If you have nothing to do, hurry up and don't disturb us."

    It's rare for him to get along with his partner, and he doesn't want to waste time with other people.

    Li Li looked at Gu Jingping's indifferent look as usual, he was not the same person as the one he saw just now, and smiled inwardly: Sure enough, people who have a partner are different.

    Zhang Lu didn't want to interfere with someone's affairs here anymore, she blinked her eyes and said to Yan Sisi, "Okay, I hope the next time we meet will be at your wedding.

    " Her man beckoned, and the two walked out together.

    After the people left, Yan Sisi stared at Gu Jingping, and said in a strange tone: "Are you very popular in the unit?"

    Gu Jingping pulled her hand back again, seeing that she was jealous, he felt a lot better, "Don't worry, I I only have you in my heart, and after today, no one will come looking for me."

    "Then, should we also think about getting married?" Gu Jingping asked by reason, Yan Sisi with tight eyes, so long Time has no place, what will Yan Sisi do when he sees other boys after he goes to school?     Yan Sisi blushed when she heard the words. She had thought about this problem after they had been together for such a long time, but she still said: "I want to go to school, you have to go to work, and we are in different places, how can we get married? Why don't you wait for me?" Finished school?" The     last sentence was very cautious, although he knew that the possibility of agreeing was not high, he still asked tentatively.     After all, after going to college, she must be busy.     Gu Jingping thought for a while when he heard the words. It is indeed a problem for two people to separate two places. Before he thought of a solution, he could only say: "We can book it first, and give me a title anyway!"     Seeing that Yan Sisi is not married , and replied briskly: "Okay."     Seeing her big promise, Gu Jingping excitedly reported her, regardless of whether he was in a coffee shop, and in the end it was Yan Sisi who saw more and more people and then dragged him away.     Yan Sisi and Gu Jingping played outside for a day, and finally went home under the escort of Gu Jingping when it was dark. Gu Jingping took Yan Sisi's hand and walked slowly forward step by step, hoping that the way back would be longer, and the time they spent together would be longer. Can be longer.     Yan Sisi felt the extra warmth from her palms, and the warmth on her face never dissipated. The two of them didn't say anything, but they always felt that there was something in the air.     Finally walked to the door, Yan Sisi turned to Gu Jingping and said: "I'm here, you..."     Yan Sisi looked at Gu Jingping's eyes, couldn't say anything, but looked back at him shyly, just about to continue Say something?