Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Saying goodbye to Su Lin who appeared unexpectedly, Yan Sisi was going to go home, but now she suddenly had a feeling that she wanted to see Gu Jingping, and when she thought of this, she turned around and walked towards Gu Jingping's residence.

    Gu Jingping, who came home from get off work, looked at Yan Sisi who appeared at home, and asked with some surprise: "Sisi, aren't you in class today? How did you come here?" You

    must know that although she has the key here, she has only come here for so long It's been two times, so it's not like something happened when I came here suddenly this time!

    Thinking of this, Gu Jingping immediately looked at Yan Sisi nervously, and asked, "Did something happen?"

    Looking around, she saw that her clothes were neat and tidy, and there was no wound within reach of her eyes, so she should not be injured.

    Yan Sisi froze for a moment, and hurriedly said, "It's okay, I just want to come and see you."

    Faced with Gu Jingping's reaction, Yan Sisi suddenly reflected on whether she cared less about Gu Jingping at ordinary times. She originally wanted to surprise him, but now she seemed to be doing the opposite. Scared him.

    Gu Jingping heaved a sigh of relief when he heard the words, as long as he was fine, he noticed that she came up to take the dishes in her hand, and said, "Just rest, and I will cook."

    Yan Sisi glanced at the dishes that had been snatched away, Blinking her eyes, she said, "Let's go together!" When

    two people are together, she can't just enjoy without giving.

    Gu Jingping feels that Yan Sisi is a little different today. They used to take turns to be responsible for cooking, and this seems to be the first time she wants to cook with him. Although he doesn't know why this change happened, he couldn't help but feel happy many.

    Two people stayed in the small kitchen, one was washing vegetables and the other was chopping vegetables. It was just a simple movement, but there was a feeling that was not there before.

    After Gu Jingping fried a chili fried meat, Yan Sisi also fried a plate of tomato scrambled eggs, the two of them sat in the room and chatted while eating.

    After eating, Yan Sisi stayed in Gu Jingping's room for a while before being sent home by him.

    Since Su Lin came that day, Yan Sisi never saw her again in the following days, and her life continued to calm down.

    As time passed, more and more small stalls appeared on the street. Occasionally, on weekends, Yan Sisi would pick off the extra vegetables in the yard and push a small cart to set up stalls with Gu Jingping. The vegetables she grew were all It is grown with Lingquan water. First of all, it looks much better than others, not to mention the taste is also very good. Basically, the second time I bought it, I will buy it again, so she sells less than one every time. It was sold out within an hour, and some people wanted to order vegetables from her.

    After a few months, I sold more than a hundred vegetables alone, and the cost was just some seeds.

    With Yan Sisi's income, she immediately felt relieved, and she finally didn't just spend money without making money.

    In the blink of an eye, when the school was on winter vacation, Yan Sisi rested at home for two days before buying a ticket to go home the next day.

    The day before going back, Yan Sisi covered all the furniture and bedding at home with cloth, picked all the vegetables in the yard, and gave them to her grandfather and uncle respectively. One key to the yard was given to the cousin, and the other was given to Tang Mingze. Before leaving, he brought the family's dog, fish and parrot to his uncle's house and gave it to his cousin to take care of. The flowers in the yard were entrusted to Gu Jingping to take care of them.