Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Xia Yueling

    No one at the scene believed such words, Yan Sisi even pulled the girl standing in front of her directly, stared into her eyes and asked sincerely: "Can you tell me?"

    Since they refused to say, she said Ask the other party directly, and someone will always answer.

    Xia Yueling didn't have so many scruples, and said directly: "Xu Weiming is my blind date this time, how about you?"

    No matter how you look at it, it can't be the distant relative they mentioned.

    Wu Fang didn't dare to say anything after listening to what Xia Yueling said, but she was afraid that Yan Sisi's relationship with her son would interfere with the relationship between her family and Xia's family. Si, good boy, how is your dad doing at work recently?"

    No matter what, she would not let such a weak girl marry her son, her son is only worthy of a girl of the right family.

    Yan Sisi listened to the words of greetings from the bright side and threatening words in the dark, and it was obvious that they had such an attitude when they did something wrong. She said directly to the sunny girl in front of her: "I am Xu Weiming's fiancée, not the distant place they talk about. Relatives, our family can’t get close to such relatives.”

    Before, she thought that Xu Weiming just had no idea, but she didn’t expect that he would go on a blind date with other girls under the condition of marriage contract, which simply touched her bottom line.

    Yan Sisi pressed her palms hard with her nails, reminding herself to calm down through the pain in her palms, she turned her eyes coldly to Xu Weiming who had stayed where he was and said nothing, "I will go to find Grandpa Xu to divorce this week, I hope you can think of a suitable solution when the time comes." reason.”

    Then he turned to look at Xu Weiming’s mother, turned back her threat and said, “Auntie, if my dad’s job suddenly disappears, or if he is embarrassed by the leader, I don’t know that I will run to Grandpa Xu and say What, when the time comes, your precious son will be..."

    Yan Sisi intentionally kept half of her words aside and everyone understood, this is the best she can do so far. Her nice Grandpa Seo won't be able to stand it.

    Yan Sisi exhausted all her strength to control herself and turned around stiffly to leave. Xia Yueling saw that someone had left, took the things Xu Weiming bought herself, and looked coldly at the mother and son who deceived their family, "Auntie, you have to think about it carefully." Think about how to explain it to my mother..."

    Leaving one sentence behind, Xia Yueling left the department store without looking back, no matter what the other person's reaction was.

    Xu Weiming looked at the two women who left one after the other, and exhaustedly said to his mother who had been trying to control him: "Are you satisfied now?"

    "Son, I'm not doing this for your own good." Wu Fang She looked at the son she had always loved in shock, but in the end it was her fault?

    Xu Weiming glanced at his mother in disgust, and then left without looking back, leaving only Wu Fang cursing fiercely on the spot with the strange eyes of the crowd.

    Yan Sisi went all the way to the opposite side of the department store, and shed tears that she had been holding back. After all, that was the person she always thought she would marry. No matter how indifferent she was to what she said before, she still couldn't help being sad when she got to this point.

    Gu Jingping saw her arguing with others the first time he saw her in the department store. Counting the first time he fell into the water, this was the fourth time he met her.