Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Planting Trees

    Xu Baoying patted her granddaughter on the back, and stared at the couple standing at the door. It was really such a big thing that she didn’t tell her immediately when she came back, “How did you two become parents? Is it white to be bullied? When your father comes back, I have to go to his house to ask for an explanation."

    Yan Sisi got up from her grandma's arms and said, "Grandma, let's forget about it. Anyway, the marriage has been retired, and I don't want to What are you talking about with his family?" The

    matter spread out, apart from embarrassment on everyone's face, what can be changed?

    Xu Baoying looked at the couple who were unusually silent, no, if there was a mistake over there, the two of them would have jumped up and started to trouble someone, it is not their usual style to be so quiet today, there must be something wrong inside.

    Xu Baoying touched her granddaughter's hand, "Okay, listen to my granddaughter, my granddaughter said forget it, it's been a mess all afternoon, you go back to the house and have a good rest, and when the meal is ready, grandma will call you to eat."     Yan Sisi went up the mountain in the morning by car in the afternoon, and then quarreled with others, she really felt mentally and physically exhausted a lot. Hearing this, she nodded, seeing her parents who were standing motionless, as if they wanted to talk to grandma about something, Leaving the main room and returning to their house, climbed into their single bed and closed their eyes to rest.     Yan Sisi thought that she would not be able to sleep, but she did not expect to sleep until dark.     When she got up from the bed, Yan's father and Yan's mother     were lying on the other side of the curtain and whispering something. Yan Sisi stretched her head over and asked, "Mom, what are you talking about?" Startled by the sound, she raised her head to see the girl's delicate face, then she breathed a sigh of relief and patted her hand, saying, "You came out of nowhere, are you trying to scare your mother to death?"     Yan Sisi blinked innocently. Blinking his eyes, "I didn't. You were too focused. What were you talking about just now?" While speaking     , Father Yan had already got up from the bed and walked to the door. Looking at the eyes of the mother and daughter, he said: " Your grandma left some food for you, I'll bring it to you."

    Only then did Yan Sisi turn her eyes to her mother, and Yan's mother perfunctoryly said to her daughter: "You, a child, don't care too much about adults' affairs."

    Yan Sisi curled her lips, the corners of her mouth could be hung with an oil pot, and said sullenly: "If you don't say it, then you don't say it." The adults are just bored, and now they are hiding the secret from her. In the end, she will not know, it's just a matter of time.

    With a sound of "click", the door was opened and closed again. Father Yan put two warm enamel bowls on the solid wood cabinet beside the bed, and said, "Your grandma specially steamed egg custard for you, hurry up and eat it." "     "Milk is so kind to me." Yan Sisi looked at the egg custard she hadn't eaten for a few days, she didn't care about any secrets, she put on her shoes and sat next to the bedside table, looking at the bowl full of egg custard and pimple soup, carefully I took a bite out of it with a spoon and put it in my mouth.     The egg custard made by her grandma is the most delicious, smooth and tender, without a trace of pores, Yan     Sisi said while eating: "Mom, the egg custard made by my grandma is delicious, do you want to learn from it?" Glancing at Zhengxiang's daughter, "How many years your grandma has been cooking, how many years your mother has only been cooking, can this compare?"     This little heartless person even disliked her cooking skills. She has been eating for so many years.     Yan Sisi heard something was wrong in her mother's voice, and thought: No, forget that you can't say bad about mother, if you don't cook for her, it will be miserable.     Knowing the power of it, Yan Sisi quickly lowered her head and silently ate the egg custard and pimple soup in the bowl. After a while, she ate up the two bowls of rice.     After eating, drinking and sleeping, Yan Sisi walked on the ground for a while, her stomach still swollen, thinking that some saplings dug in the afternoon had not been planted, so she greeted her parents and entered the space.     Yan Sisi entered the space, only to see small saplings piled up in a mess, and there was still a shovel on the ground next to it, which could just be used to dig holes and plant trees so that she would not have to go out to get it.     Yan Sisi looked at the saplings all over the ground, how much time would be wasted picking them up one by one. As soon as the consciousness turned in her mind, the young saplings slowly floated up one after another, and followed her footsteps to the most edge.