Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Rejection

    Gu Jingping pulled Yan Sisi back, stood in front of her, held Xu Weiming's hand tightly, and said in a cold voice: "It's not a good man to beat a woman."

    Yan Sisi stepped back a few steps I was afraid, and felt that I was a little impulsive just now, and apologized to Xu Weiming for the matter of being angry just now: "I'm sorry, you scolded too much, I did it when I was angry."

    Xu Weiming clapped his hands vigorously Downward but motionless, she raised her hand angrily and looked at the man in front of her, and said, "Yan Sisi, is it because of this man that you don't want to be with me again?"     Yan Sisi looked at Xu Weiming who couldn't make any sense, and followed He has said it many times, why does he keep asking her the same question, does it mean that he will give up only if she admits it?     Thinking of this, Yan Sisi took a step forward and took Gu Jingping's arm, and said to Xu Weiming: "Yes, we are together."     So, I should give up!     Xu Weiming fixed his eyes on Yan Sisi's hand, gritted his teeth and said, "I don't believe it, you must have lied to me."     He didn't believe their relationship for so many years, and it was no better than a man who had only known each other for a few months.     Seeing that he still didn't give up, Yan Sisi silently said 'sorry' to Gu Jingping in her heart, and then apologized to him after the person left. After finishing all the psychological training, she took Gu Jingping's hand, stood on tiptoe and pointed at him quickly. He kissed his face and quickly retracted.     Yan Sisi held Gu Jingping's arm tightly, she had never done such a bold move, and now she can still hear her beating heart, and said to Xu Weiming with a forced calm: "So you will believe it!"     Xu Weiming withdrew his hand, unable to believe the scene just now, held back the anger in his heart, and asked for the last time: "Yan Sisi, are you sure you want to choose him and not me?"     This is a treatment he has never had before, now To be enjoyed by another man is a challenge to his masculinity.

    Yan Sisi looked at him calmly, and said: "Sure, so do you still have something to do? If there is nothing to do, please leave my house and don't come back again."

    Xu Weiming has no face to stay here because of being so humiliated . He glanced at Gu Jingping, who was smiling at the corner of his mouth, and said, "I hope you won't regret it in the future. What I can give you, this brat can't give."

    A man dressed in such ordinary clothes, besides looking better than him, what else? Is it richer than him, or someone in his family? In the end, she regretted some.

    Yan Sisi didn't want to talk to him anymore, "I won't regret it later, and I have nothing to do with you in the future, so let's go!"

    After finishing speaking, she pushed Gu Jingping who was standing next to her, and said, "Send him out, I want Rest."

    Xu Weiming had been kicked out several times, and said, "No, I can walk by myself." When he

    reached the door, he couldn't help but look back at the two standing together, and with a loud "bang" Close the door.

    Seeing that one left and the other stayed here, Yan Sisi thought of the offense just now, and said embarrassedly: "That Gu Jingping, I was sorry just now..."

    Gu Jingping, "Call me Jingping."

    Yan Sisi: "? This is not good, is it? !” Such a familiar name, how could she call it out.

    Gu Jingping, "I will take responsibility for what happened just now, don't worry!"

    Yan Sisi looked confused, wasn't he the frivolous one just now? Why is he responsible, not yourself? Na Na said: "Don't be responsible, I just did it for..."