Yan Sisi walked up the stairs, looked down curiously, and saw her brother standing there with a cold face, and the strange woman whispered something with a sweet smile.

    The next day, when Yan Sisi went downstairs, she saw her uncle, whom she hadn't seen yesterday, sitting firmly in the living room, chatting with her parents.

    Yan Sisi looked at the people present, only she was the last one to get up, she felt a little embarrassed for a moment, stepped forward, and shouted crisply: "Good morning, uncle."

    Tang Zhigao looked back at his niece whom he hadn't seen for a long time , said with a smile: "Our little Lanjuejing has finally woken up, is he sleeping comfortably?"

    Yan Sisi blushed a little when she was told, but fortunately she was blocked by her strong face, she sat on the leather chair and replied with a smile: "It's comfortable."

    Tang Zhigao smiled, "You're hungry! Mingze will take your sister to dinner!"

    After Yan Sisi finished eating, a group of people got into the car and went to another courtyard.

    When Yan Sisi was standing in the yard, she just felt that she had less knowledge, her eyes were on the strange rocks, flowing water, swimming fish, pavilions, and fine stones, and the grandfather in the innermost part was feeding the fish by the water.

    Yan Sisi ran over and shouted cheerfully: "Grandpa, we are here."

    Tang Zhong looked back and raised the corner of his mouth and said, "Sisi is here, have you eaten yet?"

    "Yes, Grandpa." Yan Sisi Looking at the fish swimming in the water, I couldn't help stretching out my hand to tease them.

    Tang Zhong put down the fish food in his hand, and looked at his son and daughter who came behind. They were finally reunited here as a family, and it was not in vain for him to survive until now.

    Mother Yan looked at the familiar old environment, although most of it was the same as before, but there was still a lot of strangeness, and the things I played here when I was a child no longer existed.

    Yan Sisi followed around for a while, and finally came to a conclusion that their family seemed to be quite rich, and the previous pile of papers did not give her any real feeling, but this time when she saw the house where her uncle and grandpa lived, she was completely shocked. Can look forward to your own home.

    When I sat down in the spacious living room, I listened to the adults reminiscing about the past, and had another full meal at noon. I felt that if I continued to eat like this, I would definitely gain weight when I went back.

    In the afternoon, Yan Sisi couldn't help but slipped out with her cousin again, leaving early and returning late every day, in the last two days, Yan Sisi remembered Gu Jingping, made a phone call and made an appointment to meet tomorrow before falling asleep.

    The next day, Yan Si thought about the appointment yesterday, waved to her mother who asked her to go out to play, and said, "Mom, I'm going to see Gu Jingping, you go out to play by yourself!"

    "Okay, you are outside Be safe and come back early." After Yan's mother finished speaking, she was about to drag her husband next to her to go out for a walk.

    Yan Sisi hurriedly asked: "Mom, where is our house?"

    Only if she knew where it was, she could live there for a while when she came to J City to go to school.

    Mother Yan was stunned, and turned back to ask: "Which set are you asking?"

    Yan Sisi stopped immediately when she heard this, well, their house has too many houses, and she doesn't know which one to ask?