But the people in the village didn't know the relationship between them. They just thought that it was her grandfather who saved her father, so their family got closer to her grandfather.

When Tang Mingze sent the person back, he saw his cousin and grandpa laughing and chatting, then quietly closed the door, went to the kitchen to find his aunt who was cooking, and silently walked to the stove to take over the stove. matter.

Yan Sisi went to the kitchen halfway, and added some spiritual spring water to the sweet potato porridge, fish soup and water tanks where her mother and cousin could not see, hoping to have a starting effect on the bodies of grandpa and cousin.

After the sweet potato porridge and fish soup were cooked, a tangy aroma came oncoming when the lid was opened. Mother Yan smelled the aroma and felt that the rice was much more fragrant than the rice cooked in the past.

Put the porridge and fish soup into the aluminum pot and cover it, use the remaining firewood to heat up the meatloaf that was put in the lunch box in the morning, and then quickly hide it back in the lunch box.

The next second the kitchen door was pushed open, Mother Yan was startled, she turned her head to see Aunt Jiang who had been sent down from another family, she secretly breathed a sigh of relief and greeted with a smile: "Auntie, come and cook. "

Jiang Yi smelled the fragrance in the air, and didn't ask any more questions, just nodded with a smile and said: "Yes."

"Auntie, wait a moment, I'll just wash the pot." Cleaned the iron pot neatly, and Tang Mingze, who washed his hands, returned to the room with the cooked fish soup, sweet potato porridge and lunch box.

Yan Sisi, who was talking with her grandfather, saw her mother who opened the door and came in, and hurried over to unfold the foldable table in the corner, and let them put the pot and lunch box on it.

Yan's mother helped her father get down from the bed slowly to eat, and after he took a few mouthfuls, she remembered what was in the package, and said: "Dad, I put some food in the package, you and Mingze remember to eat, after eating I'll bring some more."

Tang Zhong took a sip of the light fish soup and said disapprovingly: "Next time you come, don't bring anything, we don't lack anything here? You always come here with big bags and small bags. It 's not good to see."

"It's okay, I know it." Yan's mother nodded and agreed, and continued: "Next time, I will ask Aiguo to come at night, and you should remember to hide your things."

Yan's mother looked at the sky outside, It was almost noon, and he took the girl's hand and said, "Dad, Aiguo is still waiting for us at home, Sisi and I will go back first, don't be reluctant to eat the things in the package, the body is the most important thing."

Yan Sisi stood He got up and said, "Grandpa, I'll be with you tomorrow."

Tang Zhong put down the chopsticks in his hand, looked at the mother and daughter who were about to leave, and said, "Don't come if you can. It's not good to be seen. I know you're thinking about me, an old man, and that's fine. Mingze, you go!" See you off to your aunt."

Tang Mingze nodded and stood up, Mother Yan couldn't help but sighed, knowing that it would not be a good thing for his father to be discovered by others, so he took a few more glances before saying "um". Turn around and leave.

Yan Sisi looked at her mother who was suddenly depressed, blinked at her grandpa and said, "Grandpa, I will visit you quietly tomorrow."

"Okay." Tang Zhong, who was not good at expressing, nodded and watched them leave. Sitting in the position and watching for a long time, he retracted his gaze.