Yan Sisi heard the sound of closing the door, so she breathed a sigh of relief and quietly opened her eyes to look at the door. After a while, there was the sound of cooking in the kitchen, so she quickly got out of bed to clean the marks on her body, and then pretended to have just woken up He walked out of the room, rubbed his eyes, looked at Mother Yan and said in surprise, "Mom, are you back?"

    "I adjusted the time with someone, so I'll be there early in the afternoon." The vegetables were placed there, and she asked in surprise: "This vegetable is really fresh, Sisi, did you buy it?"

    Yan Sisi froze for a moment, and could only reply nervously: "Yes." It's

    over! She forgot to put away the vegetables on the table, Yan Sisi suddenly became nervous, but looked at her mother expectantly.

    Mother Yan picked up a green vegetable and looked at it. The milky white stem was connected with emerald green leaves. It seemed that water could be squeezed out with a light pinch of her fingers. Each leaf was very fresh and tender. She praised: "It's very long. Shui Ling, where did you buy this vegetable, since when did the vegetable market have such good vegetables."

    "I met an old man on the side of the road, and he grew vegetables at home." Yan Sisi couldn't help showing a smile, with a smirk on her lips. babbling.

    Mother Yan immediately put down the food in her hand, and asked nervously: "Could you go to the black market, girl? That's not where you go."

    Yan Sisi shook her head again and again against Mother Yan's nervous expression: "I didn't go, I just happened to meet the uncle on the side of the road, and there was no one around."

    This is still the era of planning, and there is still almost a year before the market economy that will appear in the book, and now no one dares to be blatant on the street If you want to sell things, you can only buy and sell quietly in the corner.

    Yan Sisi obediently went back to the living room after being told a lesson, took the Chinese document and read it.

    After about half an hour, Mother Yan shouted loudly to the outside of the house, "The meal is ready, here we come

    ."

    Yan Sisi picked up the stir-fried vegetables and placed them on the table in the living room. Then came over with fish soup and miscellaneous grain rice, the two sat down to eat, Yan Sisi first extended his chopsticks to the stir-fried vegetables.

    One bite into the mouth, the whole feeling is crisp, tender, juicy, with a light salty taste and a hint of rapeseed oil, mixed with the crispy fragrance of green vegetables, it is really delicious.     When Yan Sisi raised her chopsticks again, Mother Yan had already stretched out her chopsticks several times in a row, and she said while eating: "Sisi, you buy a lot of vegetables, next time you see them, buy more.     " She can't buy things on the side of the road, and now it's really delicious, Yan Sisi said deliberately: "Didn't you say that you can't buy things on the side of the road? What if I get caught?"     "Are you stupid, you can't buy Can't you change it?" While speaking, Mother Yan's chopsticks pinched Xiao Qingcai again.     Seeing that most of the vegetables were eaten, Yan Sisi quickly stopped talking, and began to eat vegetables mixed with rice in big mouthfuls.     At the end of a lunch, Yan Sisi's stomach is full. Although the lunch is simply stir-fried vegetables and fish soup, the food is very satisfying. If I can dig a pond in the space to raise fish and shrimp, it must be very delicious .     After washing the dishes and chopsticks, Yan's mother packed the leftover food into an aluminum box, and said to the well-behaved daughter who was still sitting by the table: "I'm going to deliver food to your father, and I won't be back in a while, you Be good at home."     Yan Sisi nodded obediently, "Mom, don't worry, I promise to be good."     It's just that sometimes her legs have their own thoughts, and she can't control its desire to go out.     After waiting for her mother to leave for a while, Yan Sisi knocked on Aunt Gu's house nearby to borrow a scale, and learned how to use the scale before returning home with peace of mind.     After returning home, Yan Sisi went to the kitchen to find a piece of hemp rope and scissors, and prepared to use it to bind vegetables later.     After Yan Sisi prepared the basket, hemp rope, scissors and scales, she locked the door firmly, and then took all the prepared things into the space. Start with the small green vegetables that have already been picked, and use a scale to weigh half a catty and tie them into a bundle, and spinach is also a half catty bundle, and then pick some peppers, all of which are about the same size, about 10 per catty.

    Yan Sisi put the weighed vegetables into the basket, surrounded by bundled greens, spinach and peppers, put some greens in the middle, picked some strawberries and put them on top, ready to attract people to buy.     Yan Sisi, who finished cleaning the battlefield, was afraid of being seen by the family members when she went out with the basket, so she put the basket in the space, and returned the used scale to her neighbor, Aunt Gu, and gave her a bunch of vegetables. Before she came back, she observed The situation in the family courtyard.     Yan Sisi observed for a while, and saw that there were not many people outside, so she hurried home and made a fuss about herself. She changed her clothes into worn-out sweaters, and changed the usual sheepskin boots into cloth shoes that she seldom wore. Wearing the blue turban that was turned out of the mother's room, and his face was still touched with a little dust, he looked like he had no experience in the countryside. He made sure that the people in the family building would not recognize it if he didn't pay special attention, so he set off for the black market that he knew before. go.     Walking all the way, Yan Sisi hid in the corner and took the basket out of the space when there was no one around, and covered the basket tightly with the cloth prepared in advance before continuing forward with confidence.     The closer she was to the black market, the quieter her surroundings felt, Yan Sisi hesitated, and the next second, someone grabbed her arm from behind. She was so scared that she opened her mouth and wanted to yell, but someone covered her I can only hear her crisp voice: "You don't want to die, there are people in the black market, turn around quickly."     After speaking, someone took Sisi's arm and called out kindly: "Cousin, can I find you?" You, didn't you tell me to wait for me at the same place? Why did you come here, my mother is anxious to wait at home. "