Gu Jingping said calmly, "Come and see you."

    Gu Sheng looked at his grandson's expressionless face, full of displeasure, "I'll be angry when I see you. I didn't go, when will I be able to hold my great-grandson like this."

    It seems that the blind date arranged this time was seen through by the brat again. Alas, if it wasn't for the daughters of Xiaoyan's family who had a partner, they could still get to know each other. It's true that all the good girls have been snatched away.

    =======

    Yan Sisi hadn't reached the door with her lunch box when she saw her cousin Yan Qianqian standing at the door looking around from a distance. Before she could say hello, her cousin's eyes looked over.

    Yan Qianqian waited at the door for a long time, and when she saw her cousin finally came back, she immediately raised a smile and said, "Sisi, you're back."

    "Sister, why are you here? Did you go back to the city?" Yan Sisi didn't expect to see the heroine whom she hadn't seen for several years at the door of her house, and subconsciously touched the wooden bracelet covered by the sweater.

    "Well, I came to see you yesterday, and my aunt said you were out." Yan Qianqian nodded with a smile, looking at her cousin who was wearing sheepskin boots and wearing a bright red sweater, her face became more and more delicate, suppressing the slight unhappiness in her heart .

    When Yan Sisi approached her cousin, the first thing she saw was her haggard face, obviously she had suffered a lot in the countryside. The cousin described in the book is kind and not afraid of hardship, which is completely opposite to the domineering character she remembers. Could it be that the life in the country finally changed her character?

    Yan Qianqian looked at her cousin who was walking to the door, approached her intimately and grabbed her arm, stared at the bandage on her head and said distressedly: "How did your head get hurt? Also, I heard it downstairs just now. What’s going on with some rumors?”

    Yan Sisi couldn’t stand her cousin’s sudden enthusiasm. You must know that their relationship was not good before they went to the countryside, but because they were both girls but treated differently, her cousin’s attitude towards her was always Is hostile, sharp.

    It has only been a few years since I went to the countryside, and my personality has changed too much!

    Yan Sisi pulled out the arm held by her cousin, took out the key to open the door, and responded, "I accidentally bumped into it, what rumors are there outside?"

    Needless to say, she could have guessed that she must be talking about falling into the water again.

    "Don't you know yet? They all said that you fell into the water a few days ago, and the family who rescued you came up to propose a marriage." Yan Qianqian walked in behind her, and said everything she heard, with careful eyes Watch your cousin's reaction.

    Seeing Sisi's calm reaction, Yan Qianqian couldn't help feeling an urge to destroy this calm face, but she endured it again thinking of her purpose for coming.

    Yan Sisi turned around and stared at her cousin calmly and asked, "Oh, cousin, are you here?"

    Seeing her cousin's calm look, Yan Qianqian couldn't help raising her voice and said, "Why are you so calm? How important a girl is, you just let them say that about you."

    Yan Qianqian originally thought that her cousin would shed tears when she heard the rumors outside, and then she could take the opportunity to comfort and care, so that their relationship would be one step closer Then you can inquire about what she wants without leaving a trace.