And she accidentally fell into the water on the day her cousin came back to the city, and when her cousin came to visit her, she saw her wooden bracelet and bought it with money, and then she began to encounter forced marriages, being unemployed and stealing everything. The little hooligan who was doing it was entangled, and the original marriage partner also hastily withdrew the engagement.

After experiencing forced marriages and divorces, she became more and more silent under the attack of rumors, and finally committed suicide one day under the stimulation of her neighbors.

After her death, she found a book in a space full of mist, and realized that she was a control group in a time-traveling novel. A space bracelet for storing supplies. After the heroine got the bracelet, even the illusory luck improved, but her luck became very bad.

Yan Sisi clutched the back of her aching head, endured the headache and continued to recall the content about her in the book:

After thinking about it for a long time, she only remembered that her father was in a slump after her death, and her already injured body became even worse. He also passed away a few years ago, and his mother followed closely in the death blow of his daughter and husband.

Just as Yan Sisi was about to continue her memory, she heard a loud "bang bang--" knocking on the door from outside the house.

Yan's mother, who sent people away and was stewing bones in the kitchen, heard the knock on the door and hurriedly shouted: "Here it is, who is it?"

With the sound of the door opening, the three of Su Dani who were standing at the door rushed in directly. She also yelled loudly: "This is Yan Sisi's house, right?"

Yan's mother looked at the three people who came straight in, and saw the familiar face of one of them, and immediately ran over in a panic to stop him, with a hint of Trembling a little: "What are you doing here?"

Yan Sisi, who was sitting in the room, was startled, when she heard someone mentioning her name outside, she came out enduring a headache: "Mom, who is here?"

Standing in the living room with an expressionless face The ugly Mother Yan turned her head and saw Sisi walking out, her heart couldn't help but her heart tightened, she ran quickly to block the girl with her body, and at the same time pushed her into the room with her hands, and said in a sharp voice: "Hurry up and go in!" , don't come out."

Yan Sisi, who hadn't figured it out yet, was pushed a few steps, and was grabbed by the arm by Su Dani who rushed over from behind. Confused, she only felt the pain from her arm, and in the next second a loud yell sounded in her ears: "This girl is Sisi, she is as good as Jiajun said. " He pinched Yan Sisi's body non-stop, and at the same time kept looking up and down with his cloudy eyes, and said critically: "This child is too thin, and it doesn't look good to give birth to." His face was fair and clean, It's just the bones of the body that look soft and weak, but how can they pass on the family line of their old Zhou family. Yan Sisi looked at the familiar yet unfamiliar face in front of her, pulled her arm out abruptly, and interrupted her: "Who are you? What are you doing at my house?" Su Dani's face immediately turned cold when she heard this, just thinking of Before coming here, his son explained what he said with a kind smile: "I am Zhou Jiajun's mother. My son rescued you from the river a few days ago. Don't you forget it?"

Mother Yan stepped forward to stand in front of her daughters, looking at them coldly, knowing that they were not kind, she asked angrily: "Everything has been collected, why are you here?"

Another aunt who was walking behind, at this moment She quietly approached Yan's mother and held her arm, looked back at the door, looked at the neighbor who heard the movement outside, and whispered: "Sisi mother, my nephew has saved your daughter since then. After going back, I couldn't sleep at night, I'm not afraid that others will gossip about your daughter, so I asked me to come to propose marriage." Yan Sisi was stunned after listening to it, because what these people said was exactly the same as in the dream. Mother Yan, who was held by her side, trembled when she heard the words, and glanced fiercely at the woman who was speaking, and then went to close the door to block the curious eyes of the neighbors, turned around and said in a low voice to them: "You were The one who took the things said that he would not tell about it, so why is he going back on his word now?" Mother Yan thought that when her daughter was picked up by her father wrapped in clothes a few nights ago, she had already scared her to death. Half-dead, and now this family is shamelessly coming to the door, it seems that it can't be good. Standing in the living room, Su Dani didn't have the slightest bit of embarrassment on her face. Her yellow eyes kept looking at the things in the room, and she refused to admit it: "My family didn't receive anything. Besides, my son likes it." Your daughter is your daughter's blessing, otherwise, your family has no sons, who would care about it?" After Su Dani finished speaking, she glanced at the half-covered TV set on the cabinet not far away, and she immediately showed her greed When his son got married, let him move this TV to their room. Su Dani went around the room and kept touching this and that. This alarm clock can be placed on her cabinet in the future, and this cloth is so pretty that she can give her daughter a shoe. Sure enough, her son is very powerful, and he was able to marry the daughter of a dual-career family. This girl has a foxy face, and she has to take good care of her son when she marries her back. Li Xiaohua, who came with her mother-in-law Su Dani, should also say at this moment: "Your daughter was rescued from the water by my third brother. If you don't marry him, who else can your daughter marry?"