69. *Missed Her...*

Start from the beginning

With a smirk on my face, I said, "Well, I can leave but I don't want to actually." As expected she looked at me with one raised eyebrow and what do you mean? look.

Leaning in forward, I put my elbows on my knees. While looking deep into her eyes I said in all seriousness what I had been feeling for a while.
"I missed you amore."

I saw her facial expressions going relaxed as she also looked deep into my eyes, probably trying to see if I was being sincere or not. And then she blushed again. I could see a smile trying to come out but she bit down on her lip.

"Missed what? Teasing me?" She said and this time she couldn't stop herself from smiling a little.

"That too, but more like you...all of you." I was probably sounding very romantic, unlike my usual behaviour but who cares. I'm gonna say what I wanna say.

I furrowed my eyebrows as she then looked away and sighed heavily. From the corner, I could see a frown on her forehead. What happened?

"Don't." I then heard her saying. "Just don't say things like these and then..." She sighed again. "...then just become a completely different person next time."

I was about to speak when she continued, "I still remember what you said to me, at your farmhouse." Oh, oh...she was still thinking about that day.

"And what did I say?" I asked as I now stood up form the couch and slowly started to walk towards her. She obviously saw me coming, but didn't move from her position.

"You want me to repeat all those awful things that you said to me?" She asked and I just nodded at her. I was now standing right near her. She still didn't move. Good.

"Yes, because I don't remember them." I answered. Putting two fingers under her chin I made her to look up at me. "And neither should you...." We were looking deep into each others eyes. 'Oh I'm so loving this position. The innocent look that she's giving me with her eyes, it was enough to make me hard.'

"Why?" She cleared her throat since her voice came out low but I heard her nonetheless. Now gripping her chin with my hand, not too tightly, I said, "...because those things weren't true."

Her breath hitched as I then sat down in front of her on the bed, my hands still gripping her chin. She gulped as I now caressed her botton lip with my thumb. My eyes fell on her plump lips, the lips I so wanted to taste. Mio Dio I missed them so much!

"Do it..." My eyes moved from her lips to her eyes as she said that. Do what?
Bitting down on her lip that I was caressing, she said, "If you're not going to kiss me, just leave now."

And that was all I needed to hear. Because the next moment I found myself bending towards her, and then.....fireworks. No kidding! Kissing her after that long, it really felt like some bomb just exploded inside me. 'Dio! her lips...they're just as sweet and soft as they were before, if not more!'

But I didn't want just the soft kiss, I wanted more. And so I got it! I now gripped her face in between my hands, my one hand was cupping her jaw while my other hand was on the back of her neck. I kissed her as if I was showing her how much I really missed her!