S5 EP 17 ! "First Time for Everything"

Start from the beginning

"Well, it wasn't too bad," she answered. "It was good, I guess, but it just wasn't what I expected it to be."

JoJo opened up a can of soda. "Ain't DeVante the one who took your virginity?"

"Exactly," was all Tanai said before leaving the room.

DeVante, who was there the whole time, finally tuned into the conversation once hearing that, and followed her out the room to go see what the problem was.

"All you gotta do is throw on some Anita Baker and make your move," JoJo said. "Simple as pie."

"Anita Baker?" K-Ci spoke in a questionable tone. "No, The Isley Brothers will set the mood."

As the two brothers continued to discuss which artist to play in sultry moods, the doorbell rang and Dalvin went to go open it.

"Where K-Ci at?" Monique asked with Kennedy in her arms.

"He's dead," Dalvin told her falsely.

Monique sucked her teeth and K-Ci came to the door a second afterwards. Dalvin went elsewhere and Monique passed the infant and her belongings over to her father.

"I got a task for you."

"And what's that?"

"I need you to get Kennedy to talk for the first time," Monique answered. "She don't do nothing besides cry, go to the bathroom, eat, stare, and throw up! I don't care what you make her say as long as she say somethin'. Bye," she left the house.

"Well that shouldn't be too hard," K-Ci shrugged.

After finally ditching DeVante and avoiding his curiosity, Tanai made it upstairs to Kass' bedroom where her three friends were. Closing the door behind her, she tossed them all ice cream sandwiches.

"Dalvin's a virgin, forreal?" Sharae laughed, unwrapping the treat. "That is hilarious!"

Kass mugged her. "It's not funny. I ain't never took nobody's virginity before."

"I have," Sonia took a bite of her ice cream sandwich. "It was interesting. It didn't last very long, but it was interesting."

"Who's to say Dal's gon' let you take his virginity anyway?" Sharae chortled.

"Don't do that," Tanai chimed in. "He will. I was downstairs listening to a conversation that was going on. It sounds like he wants it to happen but he's just hesitant. Oh, and Kennedy's here."

Sharae let out a long sigh, considering that she still had to get used to the baby. "Kass, whenever you do take Dalvin's virginity, make sure you prevent yourselves cause things like Kennedy can be a terrible result."

"Kennedy! Can you say dada?" K-Ci encouraged. "Say dada! I know you can do it!"

Instead of speaking, Kennedy just stared at him oddly with her round infant eyes, remaining silent.

"Say daddy! Please!" K-Ci pleaded as Kennedy continued to stare at him blankly. He sighed before scooping her into his arms.