(RW) Will You Be This Nervous To Propose???

Request from darling-seraphina Tumblr I'd request for a post about Rip wheeler asking out Y/N Dutton who they are 21 and 18 (y/n) or maybe a post about Beth liking rip but rip likes y/n and y/n hear him saying this?

Rip was never nervous when he was doing his work except when he had to interact with his boss's daughter Y/n Dutton. He was utterly in love with her. But tonight he was going to work up the courage to ask her out tonight. Exiting the barn I saw my sister Beth who was a few seconds older than me us being twins watching me climb down my horse. Her and I were completely opposite of one another. She was heading off to school in a few days while I was staying here with Lee and Kayce just running the ranch like a rancher does with only a high school education in my belt. Holding my light brown hat on my head I walked up to her. "I can't believe you still ride those things after what happened to our mother Y/n." Crossing my arms over my chest I scoffed at my sister with a smile. "Beth, I don't think I can be anywhere else but what daddy is. I am a full on rancher regardless of what tradigity happened to her. Howd'y Rip what are you up to?"

He was wearing a tan hat with the two top buttons of his blue shirt opened as he shifted his feet clearly nervous around us girls. I had to say that 18 year old me now has had a crush on him since the day he got here. "Hey Y/n. Beth. Uh...can I talk to her alone for a second if you don't mind?" He stuttered out before my sister grabbed my shoulder whispering in my ear. "Remember what mother taught us and oh use protection." I blushed her direction as she walked away swaying her hips. Turning my head back his way I asked leaning against the barn wall. "What do you want to talk about, Rip?" He played with the end of his shirt clearing his throat trying to act like he wasn't nervous. "I was wondering if you would want to go...on a date with me tonight...if you don't I get it and I...I should go."

He turned starting to leave but I gently grabbed a hold of his forearm stopping him in his tracks. His deep brown eyes locked onto mine. "Rip, I'd love too but I gotta ask you something." He nodded watching me lean forward on my toes where our lips would almost touch in a kiss. He took a step back but not much since I was holding him close to me. "Will you be this nervous when you ask for my hand cowboy. Because I would hope you have confidence by then." He blushed deeply until I bursted into a laughing fit. A few minutes later he joined in messing with his hat. "Maybe I'll have grown up some confidence by then ma'am." Leaning up on my toes I gave him a quick kiss on the lips where he kissed back until I broke it heading towards the main house. "You just asked out the farmer's daughter. You've got enough confidence for now cowboy. I'll see you later." Rip nodded watching me walk away grinning ear to ear.

Comments really appreciated ❤️