(RW) - Bar Vister

Request from
EbonyHogan The plus size reader is visiting and a guy at the bar tries to force himself on her. Rip stepped in dealing with the guy and the pair end up sleeping together.

The bartender slides me a beer and I give him some money wanting to enjoy a simple drink after years of being away from my hometown. "Say sweetheart how's bout you and me go out?" A random guy spoke leaning up on the bar counter and when I turned my head I try not to gag smelling alcohol in his breath. Sitting my beer bottle down I politely turn him down not really looking for a relationship at the moment. "I'm sorry maybe another time." Lifting my drink to my lips the guy scoots closer to me and I get uncomfortable when his hand lands on my thigh.

"I wasn't asking doll." He leans down to whisper in my ear that makes me shiver. "Girls like you were made to please men without asking!" His hands grip my thighs and I winced at the pain from his nails. By the look in his eyes I knew he wasn't going to be gentle. He doesn't care about me. All he wants is to sleep with someone, but I don't want to. I've never slept with anyone and I want my first time to be with someone I actually have feelings for. "Sir I said no. Now if you excuse me I have to go..." I tried getting off my barstool but the man holds me down until someone called out. "I'd suggest taking your hands off her."

Whipping my head in the direction of the voice I see a familiar face, Rip Wheeler. "Stay out of this cowboy. She's meant to do this." The drunk guy leans in trying to kiss but Rip moves forward punching him in the jaw. Rip and I met when I was visiting my family friend John Dutton for the summer. Somehow I'd fell for his most loyal hand but my music career took me away from Montana for years, until now. "Don't get up unless you want me to hit you again. That's no way to treat a girl." Rip threatened shacking his hand he used to punch watching the drunk guy wiping his bleeding nose.

"Rip, thank you..." I breathe out getting down from my stool when he turns to face me, holding the door opened for me then helping me into his truck. "You don't have to thank me Y/n. I'll always look out for you...God your still as beautiful as the last time I saw you." He leans his head in the palm of his hand eyes filled with love. Without thinking I leaned over the car seats kissing him. Rio gasped at first then cups my face in his hands kissing me back very passionately. It didn't take us long to get back to the ranch and have my back on his bed. "Rip, I've never done this.." I trailed breaking the kiss seeing him lovingly staring down at me. "Don't worry darlin' I won't hurt you ever." He slowly leads down pulling my shirt up and I wrap my arms around his neck, enjoying that I came home tonight.

Comments really appreciated :)