(KD) - Cowboy Decorations

Request from
ATLPrincess7959
Kayce and the reader put up the Christmas tree and find some mistletoe.

Very first Christmas request

"Finally the lights are on." Kayce cheered plugging the lights in. The tree looks almost done as I'm rummage around grabbing ornaments. He picks some up putting them on the tree. Christmas was my favorite time of year so since he had recently proposed we thought we should celebrate Christmas on the ranch by first decorating the house. The rest of his family was working late since they'll be off for Christmas eve and Christmas day. Digging into the box of stuff I grab all the stockings.

Hanging each one on the fireplace hook's. Finally I hold his mother's stocking in my hands eyeing him. "Kayce I think we should put hers up. To make it like she's still here, closer to the family." He hung a few more ornaments on the tree before coming over beside me nodding as he wipes away tears. Slowly I hang her's in the middle of the fireplace smiling.

"She would've liked you." He wrapped his arms around me. I rest my head on his chest enjoying his embrace. The fire warms the house and every few seconds you hear a crackling sound of wood burning. A timer goes off in the kitchen and I separate from his arms giggling. "Cookies!" He leans against the counter as I pulled the tray out. Smelling chocolate chips is the best.

Handling one to him he bites into it releasing a moan like me. "You know I believe you're missing something babe." I spin on my heels confused at his words. "Kayce what do you mean?" He tugs me against his chest smirking. "Look up and see." My eyes drifted up to see mistletoe hanging above our heads. A playful smile masks my face wrapping my arms around his neck. He rests his hands on my hips grinning.

"If you wanted a kiss cowboy all you had to do was ask." He smirks placing his lips over mine. I kissed him back slowly running my hands through his curly brown locks. We break for air grinning until he suggests glancing to the star tree topper. "Wanna help me with the last decorations?" Pulling from him I picked it up gently turning it in my hands. Kayce stepped behind lifting me up by my hips so I placed the star ontop of the tree.

He sits me on my feet twirling me around to face him. I pull him over towards the fireplace slowly starting to dance. He twirls me in and out a couple times grinning like a child. "I love you Y/n." He says planting a kiss to my forehead. "I love you too Kayce." Leaning up on my tippy toes I kissed him softly. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into his warmth deepening the kiss. Christmas is gonna be the best with him.

Comment and vote
Requests are open :)