(RW) Her Spirit Lives On pt1

Request from @yes-bitchxxxmarvel-stuff on Tumblr. Rip falls in love with the reader who moved to Montana a few months ago. She learned she was pregnant which turns her paradise into a nightmare when she runs off. Okay thank you for sending one of the longest requests I have ever gotten. I decided to turn it into the multiple part series

Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I got dressed in cowgirl boots and a flannel walking out to my neighbors fence line once I  drove there from my house. I had decided to move from the fast city life to be out here in the valley of Montana. Leaning up against the fence with my arms crossed over each other I just watched the sunrise in awe. "Excuse me ma'am. But this is private property. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave unless you're here to meet the boss." Glancing over my shoulder my hair blows in the wind seeing a man ride up on a brown horse. The man has dark brown hair and a good beard. Wearing a dark brown cowboy hat on his head. "I'm sorry sir. I just like watching the sunset out here. I don't touch anything I swear. It's just for the beautiful views." I paused walking forward sticking my hand to him once he dismounted the horse. "I'm Y/n. By the way. If you don't mind me asking who's the owner of this ranch?" He shakes my hand tipping his hat up a little. "I'm Rip Wheeler. John Dutton owns it." The two of us didn't realize at the time but our lives would forever change.

A few months later
Rolling over onto my side I immediately get up rushing to the bathroom throwing up in the toilet. Lifting my head up I slide down the wall rummaging around in the cabinet I found a pregnancy test I had bought a few weeks ago. Rip and I have been staying in the same cabin together after John allowed me to live on the ranch. Somehow we managed to fall in love even when he's a hard headed guy wanting to fight sometimes. I still fell in love with the soft side of him. Foosteps came inside where I heard Beth knocking on the bedroom door. "Y/n, are you okay?" She entered the room finding me on the floor dropping to her knees. Her and I had become close even though she had a crush on her father's most loyal ranch hand. Lifting my head up from my knees I just stared at the positive pregnancy test in my lap. My heart beats faster at all the ways this is bad. That he wouldn't want the baby and would throw me out instantly. He told me that he didn't like dogs, kids is probably on his list too.

"Beth, I'm so in trouble now. Rip's gonna hate me for making him be a father. I mean he - he hates dogs so I doubt he'll want  - kids!" I started sobbing where she pulled me into a tight hug. Clutching her shirt I just cried for hours until she got a call from her office about something going wrong. She walked me out to the horse barn helping me on with a weak smile. "Go find him tell him what's going on." Nodding my head I just round off out into the fields finding him and the bunkhouse boys moving the cattle. Riding down the hill I call out his name but he spun around on his feet clearly furious with the boys work ethic at the moment. "What the hell do you want Y/n. I'm busy at the moment and don't have time for a morning ride!" Dismounting my horse I take the reins gently pulling it forward with me. Rip's never scared me but I am not usually around in the heated moments like this one. I get the end of the work day frustrating him. "Rip, I need to tell you - something please-" He cuts me off removing his hat in frustration throwing his hands at his side.

"Hang on Y/n." He held up his hand throwing his arms out seeing the boys still having trouble. "Come on boys. This isn't your first day. Stop acting like idiots. Ugh they are acting like kids. I'm glad I'll never have to deal with that!" He mumbled the last part under his breath where I croaked out. "So I'm on my own with this child then!" Rip whipped his head around to me anger in his brown eyes. "I can't stand kids!" I rest my hands on my stomach climbing on my horse not letting him say another word to me. Kicking the belly of my horse I don't really know where I was going but it was as far as I could from Rip. My horse sniffed around going to a stop until he suddenly made a noise throwing me off his back. I collapse to the ground feeling my elbow pop harshly and my gaze locked onto a snake that ran away from me. I try getting up but I get yanked down seeing a large stick laying on my left leg trapping me down in the middle of the fields. Pulling my phone out the screen is busted where I can't call anyone.

Comments really appreciated