(RW) Hurtful Father

Request from
One_directioner4eva
The reader Rip's childhood friend has an abusive father and has scars really bad. He kidnaps her and brings her to the ranch to protect her.

Warning : mentioning abuse and scars. (First time writing anything with abuse)

Slowly opening my eyes I try sitting up bit feel my arms tied to a headboard as I try and break free I see a dark figure sitting beside the bed in the corner watching me. He's already best me last night why am I tied up again. The figure of my father finally spoke, pulling out a pocket knife from his back pocket. I kick my legs trying to get away seeing my nightmares of his past torture he's done to me over the years. I wince feeling some of the fresh scars on my back. "Father please - don't do this!" Clutching my eyes tightly I release tears twisting my wrists trying to break the restraints.

"I'm completely broke because of you and your mother. You've taken away all my money!" My father screams at me as I'm pressing my back into a corner. My clothes torn as to visibly see red marks of fresh and old scars. My mother works her ass off at a small Cafe I'm town while my father illegally sells drugs. But we're still not getting enough money to barley get food on the table. "You're a worthless daughter!" He hits me when I try getting to my feet in front of him. "Dad, I'm your daughter..." He scoffs watching me sobbing heavy. "You may have my blood but otherwise you aren't my family, not you or your mother!"

"Y/n, Y/n!" Hands gently try to touch me making my eyes shoot open screaming up at the dark figure. I try kicking the person away but they climbed above me in the bed and it's only when I stare into their eyes is when I realize it's not my father. "R - Rip!" I croaked out in tears my throat raw from screaming all through the night. His eyes softened seeing me calming down and it's now that he cuts my restraints with his knife, releasing me. I gasped sitting up properly rubbing my burning wrists seeing scars on my arms and legs feeling embarrassed in front of my best friend. "You shouldn't see me like this Rip. I'm broken and beaten."

Rip comes to sit down beside me on the bed brushing hair from my face seeing some old scars on my forehead. He turns my chin to stop avoiding his gaze, seeing his eyes roam over my body. "Don't be embarrassed I'm here. I'm your friend and it doesn't make me embarrassed to be around you, seeing you in this state. Do you know what it really makes me feel?" I shake my head slowly no watching him place his jacket over my shaking form. "It makes me fucking aggravated I didn't deal with your father when I took care of mine before John Dutton took me in. I want to make him pay, I want to get rid of him!"

"Please Rip. Please do something  - I'll never be safe. I can't sleep at night - I'm begging you please!" I throw my arms around his neck not caring about the level of pain it caused me. Rio slowly and as easily as he can wrapped his arms around me, knowing only his embrace comforts me. "Ssshh I'm right here, I'm here Y/n. Just tell me what you want and I'll do it without hesitation." I sob into his chest for a few seconds until I remember John mentioned something called the train station. "Rip, can you take him to the train station..." He plants a kiss to my forehead pulling me in for another soft yet tight hug, allowing me to cry in front of him for years of my father's torture. Rip will take care of him, I'll always be protected in his arms.

Comments really appreciated :)