(R) - Bunkhouse Twin

Request from peaches-1999 on Tumblr.
Kayce has a twin sister and Kayce is overprotective of her and he catch her with Ryan, please and thank you.

The Bunkhouse was load with its typical poker game nights and beer drinks after a long day of work. But all Ryan and I cared about was being able to make out. He's laying on his back with me ontop of him, his hands in my hair. Ryan and I had started dating when my brother Lee was killed. He was there to help me throughout the grief while the rest of my family planned to fight for our kingdom. Breaking the kiss my hair falls in his face that he tucks behind my ear smiling up at me. "I love you Y/n." He admitted with a smile. I almost replied back until the door opened and my twin brother walked in with a bag in his hands. He stomped up throwing the bag on the top bunk then pulling me off of Ryan's bed.

"Uh Kayc!" I cried out not understanding why he did that. Ryan swings his legs over the bunk looking at my brother who crossed his arms over his chest. "Ryan get down here." He slowly does hoping that he won't have to fight my brother because they weren't allowed. If someone wants to fight then they have to fight Rip Wheeler, my father's head ranch hand. "Give me a damn good reason not to punch you right now." My twin growled in his face causing me to jump in between the two holding my hands up to avoid a brawl. "Kayce, please don't hurt him. He'll get in trouble if he fights you that's the rules." I begged him staring into his brown eyes that matched mine not realizing that everyone else was now watching the three of us.

Ever since we were teenagers Kayce had always been overprotective of me. We were both the youngest Dutton children but he was born two minutes before me so he made it his job to protect me. In his eyes even though we're the same age he'll see me as his little sister. "Y/n, it's my job to look out for you. I'm your brother-" He started his speech but I squeeze his hands in mine looking up at him since he's taller. "Kayce, lisen he hasn't hurt me. So you can trust me when I say I love him and he'll always protect me." Kayce stepped past me grabbing him by his shirt threatening. "If you hurt her in any way don't expect me to go easy on you." He let's him come to me and I hugged him hearing him mumbling into my hair. "I have done stupid stuff in my life. But that has to be one of the scarest moments." Leaning up I kissed his cheek sighing in relief. "It what comes when dating a Dutton, Ryan." He simply smiled hugging me again.

Comments really appreciated :)