(RW) - Wheeler Christmas

Request from @stellarosedutton on Tumblr. The reader and Rip with Carter have their first Christmas. And invite the family over to reveal she's pregnant. (John's daughter)

Tonight is a big night for us. Our first Christmas with Carter. My sister Beth found him outside the hospital and brought him here to give him a place to live. Beth insisted on bringing Hamburger Helper over for dinner. Rip allowed seeing as Carter likes it. "Hang those up for me will ya?" I asked the child. He hangs up some lights in the kitchen standing on a chair since Rip won't let me do anything possibly dangerous. Since I told him I'm pregnant with his child he's gotten overprotective, well more than he already was.

The front door open and in walks Rip. He grabs a beer from the fridge and removing his hat, hanging it on the hook's with the other hats. "Hi honey, how you and the little one been?" He wrapped his arms around me smiling as I'm sitting in one of the kitchen chairs. Running my hand over his beard I smile. "Fine. Carter's been a great help with decorating." He just nodded his head watching the kid grabbing plates from the cabinet. The front door gets swung open for us to see Beth and John enter the house. "We brought food and alchohol." She cheered happy.

I chuckled at my twin sister serving all of us dinner. Everyone sits around the table as she pours everyone a glass of wine. Dad quickly picked his up drinking the contents inside fast. "You're supposed to sip it daddy." I giggled once he set it down refilling it. "I've had a rough day sweetheart. This time I'll sip it." He chuckles shifting his black cowboy hat. Carter quietly eats the dinner hungry from working in the barn all day. I slowly some pain shoot through my lower causing Rip to rest his freehand there rubbing circles to help.

My gaze flickers to him reading I'm okay. Beth stares at me sitting her drink down raising a brow. "Why aren't you drinking Y/n?" I knew if anyone would figure it out it'd have to be her. Looking around at our family I smile standing up from my chair. "Well sis I have a little Christmas gift for all of you..." Carter leans forward on the table curious. "What is it?" Resting my hands on my belly I smile glancing to my belly then upwards to everyone else. "I'm pregnant."

"You're fucking pregnant!" Both my twin and Carter exclaimed in joy. Rip shifted in his chair sternly looking to the boy. "You watch your mouth boy or you'll be sleeping in the barn tonight!" Carter slowly nods his head. "Yes, sir." Reaching over I rest a hand on my boyfriend's shoulder calming him down. Beth let's some tears slip out since she can't have children because of Jamie, but a grin is plastered on her face for me. Finally my gaze shifted to my father.

He'd given Rip permission to have my hand in marriage but I know he didn't except me to fall pregnant before the wedding. "Daddy..." He stands up coming over pulling me into his chest for a hug. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck hearing him sniffle a little from tears. "You're mother would've loved this suprise. I love you babygirl." I let some tears slip at the loss of mom. Everyday is a struggle without her. Rip clears his throat looking at my father. "We already have a name picked out."

Taking his hands in mine I smile letting their memory live on. "Lee if it's a boy and for a girl Evelyn." Beth jumped to her feet racing to hug me in tears. She'd never really show emotions to anyone besides her family. "That's perfect sis." I hugged her back softly once Rip got to his feet pulling me into his side smiling. "Merry Christmas Y/n." Turning my head I pull his lips down to mine softly. "Merry Christmas baby." Carter smiles with my father and sister.

Comment and vote
Requests are open :)