(KD) You're Frustrating to Love

Request from @chiogarza on Tumblr. I’m a fool for Kayce 😩 Can I get an angsty imagine with happy ending? Idk maybe like a fight between them or like he yells terribly at reader. Thank you so much!

High school sweethearts only last on a tiny thread. I believed Kayce and I would be the couple that would last until I ended up pregnant this morning. Slamming the front door of my house open I hear his boots following closely behind me. "Take all your stuff and get out of my house Kayce!" I rummage around throwing one of his cowboy hats, some sweethearts of his and some pictures roughly against his chest. Instead of leaving he dropped the stuff calling back to me. "Joining the Navy is a good thing for this baby of ours  Y/n!" Spinning on my heels I bawl my hands into fists shouting up at him since he's taller than me. "It won't be yours if you leave. People who leave don't deserve to be a father-" He cuts me off running hus hands through his wet curly brown hair groaning. Kayce I think has too much of a pride thing because he won't accept working and getting paid by his father. He'd rather run off and possibly die in war to avoid that reality.

"At least I am saying I'll be there for you. Instead of packing up everything and acting like I don't give a crap!" He raised his voice causing me to harshly shove him backwards against the wall. Tears starting to fall down my face not wanting to break up with the first boy and only guy I'll ever love. But I have pride too in not wanting to completely depend on his help. "Kayce, I love you and one day I've dreamed that we would get married and have kids. But not now - not since you're choosing to leave-" Kayce suddenly cups my face in his hands pressing his lips onto mine. I gasped for a second because my brain hasn't registered it yet. Running my hands up his shirt I wrap my arms around his neck kissing him softly until we needed air. "I choose you. I'll always choose you and this baby over everything. Even though you're frustrating to love sometimes, I still love you." He breaths heavily resting his forehead against mine. I shiver against his embrace struggling to stay angry at him.

He cradles my face in his hands lifting my head up so I am staring into those brown eyes of his. The eyes that I could stare into for hours and never grow tired of. "I don't want to leave you, Y/n. But you're my family and joining the Navy will help me take care of you. I love you more than anything." Shifting my gaze to the ground I bite my lip, throwing my arms around his neck crying. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm scared, Kayce...what if we can't handle being parents so soon." He kisses my forehead breaking the hug but I still grip the fabric of his shirt. "I'm scared too but...we'll get thrown this together. You and me, that's a promise." Without thinking I hugged Kayce again feeling him run a hand through my hair. Shortly after we climbed into bed wrapped in each other's arms, needing this time to hold the other until the coming month that we would be apart.

Requests opened

Comments really appreciated :)