(RW) - Not just benefit anymore

Request from @cockscombkingdom on Tumblr. Rip and the reader have a friends with benefits on and off thing that her sister Beth knows about. Walker flirts with her and feelings are revealed.

Pulling my shirt over my head I eyed Rip who was getting ready for work too. For awhile now we've been sleeping together after my best friend started sleeping with Walker. I haven't ever had good history with actually relationships so I'm totally with just dating him to share his bed. Rip was okay with it as far as I know since he's jealous that the girl he's been in love with for years chose someone else. Exiting his cabin I put my cowgirl hat on my head saddling a horse hearing someone else rode up on their own horse. "I must say you look beautiful Y/n." Walker's voice met my ears and I glanced towards him.

"Thanks Walker." I voiced watching him lead his horse closely to mine making me slightly confused. "What'd you say to us spending the night together later?" He suggested with a smirk making me bite my lip. Rip and I had kept our sex life a secret but I guess that didn't matter when he's sleeping with my sister. Yeah my best friend is also my sister Beth. We'd been there for each other since we were the only girls on a ranch full of men. "Actually I'm busy later." I try letting him down easily but he leans close towards me whispering in my ear. "I can treat you better than my boss can." I shivered hearing Rip ride up on his horse towards us, an angry espression written all over his face.

"Walker stop yapping your gums and get your ass back to work!" He threatened glaring at him. "If you don't I make you sleep outside where the wolves might get you!" Walker rolled his eyes riding off into the field and I called over my shoulder riding off for my morning ride. "I'll see you later Rip!" He follows after me so I slowly make my horse walk slower. "I need to talk to you later tonight alright." I simply nod riding off. Rip watched you ride off thinking to himself about how he started feeling differently about your friends with benefits relationship. He never thought he'd love anyone else besides Beth, but indeed had with her sister. It was just eating away at him if you'd want to be an actual relationship instead of just having sex sometimes.

Hours later with the sun setting over the fields I take a seat on the porch waiting for Rip to come back. Lifting my head up I heard his boots hitting the wood watching him remove his cowboy hat and sitting down beside me. "So what did you want to talk to me about?" I questioned intertwining my hands together in my lap staring at him. He rubbed the back of his neck stuttering. "Well I um - wanted to talk about our current relationship..." He doesn't make eye contact with me so I felt like I did something wrong. "Have I done something wrong Rip?" He whipped his head around gasping and suddenly cupping my face in his hands kissing me.

"No Y/n you haven't done anything wrong. I'm trying to say I love you and I want to be in a relationship with you, for more than just sex." Staring into those brown eyes of his I felt happy tears fall down my face. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pulled him in for a deep kiss. "I want all of you too Rip Wheeler. Is that why you got mad at Walker, you were jealous?" I had trouble holding in a chuckle seeing him lightly blushing. "Awe you don't need to be. I only love you." He nods wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest. Laying my head in the crook of his neck we watched the subset off in the distance. "You're the only one I want too, Y/n Dutton."

Comments really appreciated :)