(RW) - Drunk Night

Request from @cockscombkingdom on Tumblr. Rip x reader where the reader is very drunk and he has to take care of her.

Music booms through the Bunkhouse with Rip drinking some beer after closing up the barn. Rip was left finishing everything up while the boys and Teeter got dinner going. At least that was the case until about an hour ago. The music started playing louder and he could've sworn he heard everyone howling like wolves inside the Bunkhouse. Opening the door of the cabin he saw a bunch of alcohol bottles on the table and everyone dancing around. His eyes locked on watching his girlfriend Y/n dancing around in circles with a beer bottle in her hands and she stumbled around chair meaning she's clearly drunk.

"Rip - come dance with  - me." She slurs her words swaying her hips back and forth. Shacking my head I stepped up to her resting my hands on her sides keeping her steady. "Normally I would love to but you're not yourself right now. How many have you had exactly?" Y/n wissell seeing Ryan and Colby dancing or really swaying against each other. "I don't nah - 6 or...I like your hat." She reached up snatching my hat and putting it over her eyes almost giggling uncontrollably. "Let's get you to bed before you get fall on your face or pass out." I explained resting a hand on her waist watching if her legs are about to give out.

Seconds later she falls into my chest and I wrap my arms securely around her waist holding her up. Her hands grip my black jacket with my hat crooked on her head. "Hi Rip - your pretty..." She giggles some more eyeing the beer bottle she dropped that shattered onto the floor. "Alright honey let's go. It's time to go to bed." I pick her up bridal style carrying her outside to my cabin laying her in my bed. Pulling my shirt over my head she buried her face in my bare chest snuggling into my warmth. "Nighty Rip." I chuckled kissing her forehead closing my eyes at the same time she does. "Night Y/n."

Comments really appreciated :)