Hissing with a plasma crackle, the whip of the hooded cardinal ripped through the air and smacked at the face of the distracted Super One-Nine, throwing the doll-like young lady aside. Rushing through the distance between them, the cumbersome cardinal slammed the weight of his entire body, sending the flinched Super Android slamming into the wall of the core room and falling down on her front. Then, the cardinal stomped on the back of the young lady's head and lit up his plasma whip before frantically whipping the exposed back of his opponent with a peal of maniacal laughter.

"I'm not sure who you are or where you've come from, but it doesn't matter. Anyone who comes here becomes food to the great Lord Luud and part of his grandiose wholeness! A sinful young lady like you has no purpose in life, some artificial machine has no soul so you're not worth anything more than the energy you'll provide Lord Luud with, I'm afraid!" the maniacal cardinal bawled while whipping the troubled Super Android with his plasma lashes.

Hovering her lower body off the ground, Super One-Nine drove her foot into the chin of the sadistic cardinal, forcing him to stumble off of her while the Super Android returned to her feet with a hover. Twirling around through the air like a spinning top, with one leg sticking out, Super One-Nine navigated around the extreme reach of the hooded cardinal's whip and slammed straight into his front before turning around him and giving him a proper spinning pummeling before landing on her feet and throwing a finishing roundhouse that sent the cardinal slamming against the wall and leaving an indentation in it before he slumped to the ground on his rear looking loopy.

"You're wrong," she stated calmly while patting down her frilly dress that got all ruffled up from the hectic engagement and sifting through her doll-like hair with her pale hands. "I used to believe that the purpose of a machine is that which its creator assigns to it, but, after becoming a part of my mother's family, I've come to realize that even a machine can determine the direction of its own life. A cyborg from the future once told me that human feelings that empower them are mere chemistry and that nothing prevents an Artificial Human from emulating that chemistry if they're advanced enough. He himself used those same chemical reactions to empower himself past the wall of his limits. And even though it feels a bit artificial at the moment, I believe that one day I too shall understand that chemistry and offer my family the true human love they deserve."

Android 21 aimed her hand down, expelling a hail of red energy bolts at the mechanical lion that ran up the core chamber walls, charging back at its targets. The beast appeared to simply power through No. 21's energy barrage and rushed at her with a pounce, seeking to pin her down just like he had done to the son of her makeshift family. The blue lion seemed frozen in mid-air for a second, stunned at this moment in time, before a crude shove sent him crashing into the wall and through the railing to the right. Android No. 16 slammed his shoulder straight into the beast's jaws and sent him flying before preparing to engage it in battle again.

The blue lion opened its mouth wide open and expelled a machine-gun barrage of bright plasma bolts that forced Artificial Human No. 21 to take cover and weather them in place. "Careful, mother! My sensors indicate a massive energy build-up in this model. It's preparing for something powerful!" Artificial Human No. 16 warned the matriarch of his family just a moment before the lion snapped its jaws shut and took a pouncing position again.

A powerful lemon-colored energy aura engulfed the mechanical beast as it took a pounce directly aimed at Android 21. Not feeling like letting the lion pin her down, Dr. Puri rushed back at it and grabbed hold of it by the large paws, flipping it over her and derailing its predatory charge while making it land on its feet on the other side. The lion snapped its jaws wide open, firing an intense mouth blast at No. 21 unexpectedly. Android 16 called out to his mother just moments before the mouth blast engulfed her but, after it subsided, he sighed easier seeing an Android Barrier protective bubble humming around her.