"Yes. I think I'm going to throw up. It's the middle of the night. What's the point of calling it morning sickness when it lasts all fūcking day!"

"I'm sure you ate something unhealthy again, tigrotto." Aaron said as a matter of fact.

I didn't answer him. Aaron had made it a point to cook me a healthy, balanced meal and doesn't want to risk on any thing when it came to this since I had a hard time getting pregnant. I loved him more for that but I still snuck out once in a while to have my sugary fill.

"What will it take for you to ever listen to me?"

"I only ate a few cupcakes-"

He shut me up by tracing a finger down the base of my spine, right beside the ivory buttons. My hand trembled as his hot breath hit the back of my neck. My skin prickled in response.

He started with the top button, only to fumble. He then proceeded to fail for another three times and a frustrated grunt left his throat.

"How many are there?"

"I don't know," I lied.

I vaguely remembered Amor mentioning there to be seventy two tiny buttons on my wedding dress but I didn't tell him that. Aaron seemed frustrated enough that he couldn't undo the buttons, I did not want to make him angrier. And right now, I was on the urge of tears because the dress wouldn't come off, accompanied with a strong urge of nausea rolling in my stomach.

I couldn't believe I have turned into a weight obsessed person. I thought I would always be confident in my skin but I hated myself right now. Which said a lot because I never hated how I looked before.

"Aaron, I feel stuffy. I don't want to throw up on my dress."

"I'm trying, amore mio."

"Oh god," My cheek blew wide, vomit rising up my constricted throat as I fought to hold it in.

"Wait," he left for a few minutes and came back to start again. "My hands are too big for them, tigrotto. I must-"

A snip.

And then, another snip.

My eyes widened in horror before I could properly register what he had just done. My vision blurred with tears as my dress loosened and I ran towards the bathroom, pushing my dress off in the process and crouched and leaned over the toilet and threw up everything in my stomach.

Aaron rushed to my side and pulled my hair back, running his hand back and forth on my back and murmuring soothing words. Tears started to flow down my cheeks. I felt slightly disoriented and angry at myself.

He helped me wash up and set me on the bathroom counter and watched me until I finished crying my heart out and wiped my tears.

I slapped on his chest languidly. "You cut my fūcking wedding dress. . ."

"What am I going to wear tomorrow. . ."

"It was bad enough you ruined my dress but now, we saw each other too, we were not supposed to see each other, Aaron," I sobbed, "it's bad luck. The wedding is done for."

Aaron's eyes burned with unshakable determination. "You think something bad will happen because some bāstard came up with this stupid tradition? Look at me." He tipped my chin up with his thumb, "This is not even a drop in the ocean of what we have been through, tigrotto. A mere superstition will never deter what I feel for you."

My chest tightened and I was hit with an overwhelming wave of affection.

Aaron trailed a finger over my cheek longingly and pressed a firm kiss on my forehead.

"You look so beautiful right now, it hurts," Aaron said it with so much love, I saw it in his eyes. We stayed there for a long time with only the sound of our breathing as our eyes drowned in each other. Blue into blue.

"Ti amo tanto, tigrotto mio," his declaration of love made my heart sour.

"Anch'io ti amo," I said it back with a shy smile.

Aaron paused, surprised that I could speak his language. "Did you. . ."

"I have been learning for a while. I was going to say my vows in Italian tomorrow at the altar. It was a surprise. But, this timing is perfect, too."

He gave me the biggest smile.

The subtle glow of amusement lit in his eyes, "about the wedding dress, I like you better like this."

At his comment, I glanced down to find myself half naked wearing only a lingerie.

"Oh, the dress," I frowned as I saw the cut up material on the floor.

"Do you have a replacement?" He asked.

I shook my head, "No, I couldn't find a replacement as perfect as that one."

Aaron held my face in his hands, "Then, I will bring you the exact same dress tomorrow."

It was my turn to give him the biggest smile.

"Not getting to touch you for a whole week was maddening. Will you let me kiss you, tigrotto?" He asked and I nodded with urgency.

Aaron hauled me into his arms and kissed me hard. His arms locked around my body, holding me up while he ravaged my mouth. My chest felt close to combusting with the love he showered me in. He didn't stop kissing me until my growling stomach reminded us of the third little person in the room who was hungry.

His eyebrows knitted together in confusion, "you skipped dinner, didn't you?"

I winced, "yes."

He pressed his lips, "Why?"

"I forgot when I was trying on my dress."

Aaron gathered me in his arms, "let's make you dinner."

...

This has been long overdue, so please ignore any mistakes because I haven't edited it yet.

In the meantime, I would appreciate if you guys could check out my new story on my profile.

Happy reading and Happy new year!

RT, xx