Bonus Chapter #1

Comincia dall'inizio

"I missed you," I blurted out.

Aaron chuckled, his lips lingering close to my ear, "Imagine my pain when you said we shouldn't see each other before our wedding."

"It's tradition! And. . . this doesn't count, right? We are not technically seeing each other."

"I don't care," he ran his tongue on the nape of my neck and my breathing was starting to escalate.

I shook my head, fighting the urge to give him the power to do everything to my body right here on the fūcking floor because I had been denying him for a week, building up the tension, so it could only be sweeter on our wedding night. Now, my restraint felt like a far cry.

"Aaron. . ." I said, breathlessly. "T-the dress. ."

He pushed a strap down, his onslaught of nips and kisses moving toward my shoulder as his grip tightened around my waist when I tried to break off. Turning me around, One of his hands dived into my hair, fisting my hair tightly and forcing my head back. His teeth clamped down on my neck a moment later, wringing a cry from my lips.

A deep growl rumbled in the base of his throat as he drifted his mouth toward mine, coming so close before I pulled back. Denying him my lips, he grabbed my waist and lifted me up, relieving my trembling knees from supporting my weight.

Aaron acted like a starved man who had no intention of stopping now that he had his hands on me. I couldn't see him but I felt him all over.

"I want to see you, tigrotto," he said, his lips ghosting over mine. "Will you let me?"

I smiled softly, even though he couldn't see me in the dark room. "We are not supposed to."

He let out a exasperated breath and asked, "will you atleast let me fūck you?"

Astonished laughter burst from my throat and I could tell Aaron felt irritated that I wasn't taking him seriously. He had no idea how incredibly horny I was, considering I was pregnant. It was taking everything in me to deny him what we both wanted.

"We are not supposed to do that, either," I tapped on his shoulder, "put me down."

"Ava."

My dress was bunched up around my hips, his hands resting on my ass.

"Please." I insisted and he complied, albeit reluctantly.

His fists clenched around me and my breathing stuttered as I felt a man possessed with need hold himself perfectly still, not even a breath expanding his chest.

I turned my back to him, "help me take this wedding dress off."

"Good thinking, tigrotto," he crooned, his fingertips grazing my neck, "but I have a better idea, how about we finish what I started?"

"Aaron, our wedding night is tomorrow."

"I waited a fūcking week. How do you expect me to hold back when you walked right into my room in the middle of the night?"

"I know. I'm sorry. You just have to wait a little more. I promise you won't have to beg."

"I don't need your promise to have my way with you. And, I'm not going to be the one doing all the begging tomorrow." His declaration was equal parts relieving and arousing.

I swallowed. My cheeks were burning and I was grateful it was too dark for Aaron to see me.

Aaron dragged my hair over my shoulder and goosebumps spread across my skin.

A wave of nausea hit me and I groaned tiredly.

"Is it the morning sickness?" Aaron asked in concern.