Every time she watched a movie, she was very devoted and concentrated. She stared straight at it with her dark round eyes. She hugged the pillow on her chest and lazily leaned against the doll on the bedside. The thin back was leaning against his knees, seeing the funny plot, the reddish lips slowly pursed into a shallow arc.

    so cute.

    Smile is very soft.

    The comedy she was looking for might not be very funny. Not long after, Ji Yue heard the sound of her yawning, her beautiful eyes narrowed, and the end of her red eyes looked moist. She said, "You said Will the shopkeeper die in the end?"

    Ji Yue didn't focus on the movie at all, and didn't know who the shopkeeper she was talking about, he thought for a moment, "Comedy shouldn't kill people."

    Chen Yingli yawned again , "But it is said that the core of comedy is tragedy."

    She no longer struggled with this issue, because the "treasurer" she was talking about had been shot and killed by the protagonist group in the next second, and she regretted choosing this movie.

    "Ji Yue, what time are you going back tonight?"

    "After twelve o'clock."

    "Oh." Chen Yingli was not thick enough to let him stay overnight at Jiang's house, she pursed her lips, "Then let's go downstairs Be quieter when you are talking."

    Try not to let the family members find out, especially Jiang Ding.

    Ji Yue seemed to have misunderstood her words, and was silent for a while, a little shy: "Okay."

    Chen Yingli was feeling strange when the man suddenly grabbed her wrist and looked at her face quietly.

    Only the movie projected on the curtain glowed with pale white light, and the bedroom was dim.

    Chen Yingli felt that the temperature on her face was rising continuously, her ears were tingling and her breath was hot, she seemed to guess that Ji Yue had misunderstood, he pushed away the man in front of him, "I'm not that Meaning!"

    Ji Yue pretended not to understand, and gently pinched her face with her fingers.

    He didn't seem to believe his words.

    Chen Yingli closed her eyes and tried to avoid the intentional or unintentional temptation of the beautiful man in front of her, "You misunderstood me."

    Ji Yue blinked, "Really?"

    He smiled, "Isn't it what I understand?"

    Chen Yingli Decisively, "No."

    Ji Yue nodded, expressing his understanding, and then said: "It doesn't matter."

    His thumb kneaded the soft skin on the back of her neck, and made a promise, "I only kiss, and don't do anything else. Yes."

    I don't know why, but this sentence is very credible when it comes out of his mouth.

    Chen Yingli felt that he didn't seem like someone who lied to her. Ji Yue had always been a very "obedient" man in her heart. She admitted that she was dazed by the temptation, her mouth parched, "Move faster."

    Isn't it just a kiss? It can also promote feelings.

    But she didn't expect that Ji Yue was really not good at family, she felt that she was about to die.

    Feel dizzy from lack of oxygen.

    Ji Yue kindly held the back of her head, and his fingers sank into her hair. It took some time before he let her go.