If she made a lot of money, why would she come out and be angry with netizens? It doesn't make sense.

    Jiang Ding, our famous high-cold actor, has immeasurable wealth, but he just didn't give her a penny.

    She really wanted to spend the money Jiang Ding gave her, but it was a pity that Jiang Ding's stingy guy didn't give her this chance.

    Chen Yingli's eyes were fixed on the number of people in the upper right corner that kept going up, five thousand, ten thousand, thirty thousand and then stopped at fifty thousand.

    This statistic is already remarkable in this fuzzy show.

    Sun Yueyin, who voted the most in the last period, only had a peak of 20,000 people online at the same time.

    The more impatient she was to help her hold the phone, her pretty eyebrows twitched slightly, "My hands are sore."

    Chen Yingli sat down beside him naturally, leaned her shoulders to his side, and stretched out her hand to hold the phone. Passing the mobile phone he was holding, she asked, "How much is the deep-water megalodon?"

    "Ten thousand."

    "Is it a ghost coin?"

    "..."

    "Isn't this million dollars really a ghost coin to send me away?" It

    's too unreal.

    More like a dream than a dream.

    The world of the rich is unimaginable.

    Yue Ran turned his eyes to look at her, "It's money." The

    young man turned his face slightly, his thin lips almost touching her cheek, he was stunned, his body leaned back unnaturally, he turned his head, pretending to be helpless When the incident happened, she forced her voice to sound calm: "One million."

    Chen Yingli swallowed, "Do I have a share of this money?"

    Yue Ru ruthlessly pierced her dream, "No."

    Fat house patient with insomnia: [Stay away from her] X deep-water megalodon.

    Anyone with a discerning eye can tell who the words "Stay away from her" are addressed to.

    Yue Ran was stunned for a few seconds, and the corners of his mouth sank.

    Chen Yingli looked at this rich man throwing money, although it was not her money but she also felt pain, "Brother Fat House, listen to me, don't waste money first, alas, we don't need it for this show." These, I just want to sing and dance for everyone."

    【Please start your performance. 】

    【Innocent people set get. ]

    [Sister-in-law was right when she said this? You look like me when you see money, very happy. ]

    [The words are really grand. 】

    Chen Yingli was speechless. Could it be that what she said was really insincere? !

    Well, she said awkwardly: "Actually, you guys gave me the money. I can't get a dime. I gave it to the program group for nothing. I'm really a lemon.

    " Don't even think about it!

    【Laughing to death, these words are gnashed. ]

    [Hate in the eyes. 】

    [My wife looks so kawaii to be honest. ]

    Insomniac fat house patient: [I have something to do, the phone is recording the screen, come back after work, remember to sing, you sing very well] X Deepwater Megalodon X20.