Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Jiang Ding's wife [undivorced version]...

    "Hello, the number you dialed is currently on the line."

    Listening to the mechanical female voice from the mobile phone, Chen Yingli deeply felt Jiang Ding's dislike for her.

    She hung up the phone, opened WeChat, and put the dialog box with Jiang Ding at the top.

    It's strange, the note she gave Jiang Ding was: [Nineteen-year-old Jiang Ding]

    clicked on the dialog box, the last chat stayed a long time ago, her thumb swiped twice on the screen, and the chat history was easily turned to the top , are basically her humble flattery.

    Chen Yingli pondered for a while, brewed a good mood, and seriously thought about how to start the topic.

    [Hello, I heard that I am your wife, but I have lost my memory now. ]

    [Excuse me, do you have time recently? I want to chat with you. 】

    Chen Yingli checked it carefully, and confirmed that there were no typos, and her tone of voice was fine. She was very polite, polite, and well-behaved. She clicked send, but almost at the same time, she saw the eye-catching red exclamation mark.

    As expected, she was even blocked by Jiang Ding on WeChat.

    your mother.

    A man's heart is really harder than theirs.

    To be honest, Chen Yingli was a little angry. She really didn't know what happened.

    When she was searching in the address book, she found a phone number named Assistant Jiang Ding.

    She hesitated for a few seconds before choosing to call.

    Seeing the name jumping on the phone screen, Lin Qun suddenly felt overwhelmed. He looked at Jiang Ding with a cold face, and secretly found a place where no one was around to answer the phone, "Madam, I don't know what you want to do this time, but Please really don't..."

    Just halfway through the sentence, Chen Yingli couldn't wait to interrupt him, "Are you Jiang Ding's assistant?"

    Lin Qun didn't know what the hell Chen Yingli was doing, but he was so nice His temper was a little annoyed, "Madam, Mr. Jiang is in a bad mood recently, I advise you not to ask for trouble."

    Chen Yingli felt that the person on the other end of the phone didn't like her very much, and she was also very angry now, "Are you polite? I have something very important to ask Jiang Ding, please help me to ask Jiang Ding when he will be available." Kong, don't worry, I won't shamelessly pester him."

    Lin Qun didn't believe what she said at all. Chen Yingli came to him every now and then to inquire about Mr. Jiang's itinerary, and asked him to meet Jiang Ding more than once, but every time they met, there was always an embarrassing scene.

    He took a deep breath and gradually calmed down, "Okay, ma'am."

    After hanging up the phone, Chen Yingli was called by the assistant director to continue filming.

    The last scene she filmed today was not a heavy scene, and the director obviously didn't expect to see much superb acting skills from her, so she passed it after two filmings.

    After Chen Yingli finished her work, she returned to her current home.

    An apartment that was a little strange to her.

    Two bedrooms and one living room, the decoration is very warm.

    On the way back, Chen Yingli found a lot of news on the Internet. She married Jiang Ding before she graduated from university, and she didn't look for a job after graduation. Recently, I was poor and had no money to spend, so I took this drama, which is a little bit better than the 18th line.