"Yes I understand," I said

⛓️💔⛓️

I finally took a shower without a guard watching me it felt nice to have the warm water run down my body. I scrubbed my hair clean with the shampoo and conditioner then clean my body with the bar of soap then stepped out feeling a little better.

I got to walk downstairs dressed in jeans and a hoodie and fuzzy socks it felt nice. I walk towards the kitchen by myself the house was quiet but I heard chatter when I got into the kitchen. It was his guards standing around talking in another language and I felt shy with all the eyes on me.

"Food is over here" I heard Pete speak up in Korean he pointed to a plate of steamy stew and rice on the table and I felt my stomach growl at the sight. I carefully sat down and I immediately start to eat I was so hungry and the food was so warm and tasty. The guards continue to chat in Thai.

Once I stepped outside I took a deep breath feeling the fresh air fill my lungs. It smelled like fresh-cut grass and flowers, I could hear birds and the sound of the fountain running. It felt amazing to be outside I roamed around the backyard until the sun went down, and I looked at the flowers gently touching the petals I also threw pebbles into a small pond until the guard said it was time to go inside.

That night I fell asleep without a nightmare haunting me.

⛓️🌙⛓️

It was now Friday morning and I was reading a book in the library minding my own business getting lost in a fantasy world when the door opened up.

"Good morning" Kinn spoke he walked in with a smile but it looked forced he seemed sad.

I closed the book and looked up at him "Good morning sir" I said he seemed off but he has always been strange so I brush it off.

"I was thinking we could go on a date. What do you think?" He asked but I tensed up knowing what happened last time we left together.

"W-Where too?" I asked carefully but he smiled and moved to grab my hands to pull me to my feet as he laced our fingers together.

"Well I wanted to go on a few dates with my boyfriend before we got married" he chuckled but his words made me freeze.

Boyfriend? I don't know when that happened Kinn called me his boyfriend...now he is talking about marriage and the thought made my stomach churn.

He seemed off today but I had to play along with him or else my privileges will be taken away.

"That sounds nice" I murmured then he pulled me into a hug.

"Great! I have an outfit for you I put it in the bathroom so get showered and dressed than the guard will lead you outside for our date" he whispered then pulled back to cup my face "You're really beautiful" he hummed looking all over my face.

"T-Thank you" I spoke and each time he complements me it doesn't feel genuine like he is forcing it.

"Alright I'll see you soon" he whispered brushing hair behind my ear.

I quickly showered and then got dressed in the bathroom the clothes were just black skinny jeans and a dark blue sweater the sweater was a little big but it was soft.