"Perfect let's go" Kinn smiled he looked happy today it was a sorta a nice change for once "After shopping and the salon I thought we could go to this Thai restaurant I kinda miss the food since I moved here" he spoke as the car started up and moving.

"Okay..sounds great" I whispered looking out the window finally getting a full view of the house.

"Oh almost forgot" he sighed and the next thing I know a black bag was shoved over my head as a surprised yelp left my mouth "Can't have you knowing where I live down trust you yet doll face" he spoke

"I-I won't say anything..." I murmured the black bag on my head blacked out everything and made it hard to breathe.

"Can't take the risk darling" he hummed patting my leg and I flinch as it went up my thigh.

🖤⛓️🔪

We drove for a while maybe 30 minutes until the car stopped at some store and from there I have whisked away from the shop to shop. Kinn picked out clothes for me from shirts to pants, jackets, jeans, blouses, button-ups, socks, underwear, shoes even makeup and accessories. I didn't have any say in what he bought he made me try on some things but after he knew my size he stopped asking just throwing it at the sales associates.

Left all the stores with over 30 bags filled with clothes he wanted me to wear. I had no control over anything I just followed along like a good lap dog.

After the shops, he took me to a salon and I was confused about why we were there. Maybe he wanted me to get a haircut? My hair was very long it was at my shoulders and it was kinda dirty and very curly.

I was shoved into the chair while Kinn chatted with the male hairdresser "I was thinking a trim his hair is too long and we should dye it back to blonde" he said and I froze in my seat and snapped my head towards him.

"What?" I asked standing up to face him.

No way! Is not happening I'm not going back down that road.

"Is there a problem darling?" He asked I scoffed loudly.

"No way in hell! Am I dying my hair blonde? Are you crazy? It's my hair you don't get a say what fuck I do" I hissed at him and this caught him off guard he blinked at me than his whole demeanor changed and that's when I realized what I said to him.

He smacked me so hard I think it rattled my brain and I fell to the ground. The stylist didn't do anything he just stood there looking at his nails. As Kinn kneeled in front of me and smacked me again just as hard. I started to cry at how much my face stung because he slapped the other side of my face.

"Watch your fucking mouth! You dumb little bitch! Do you wanna die? Or do you want me to send my men after your pathetic husband and silt his throat?! Huh!!! Do you hear me?!" He growled I shook my head sobbing on the floor.

"I-I'm sorry...p-please don't hurt him! I'm so sorry" I sobbed he pulled my collar tighter his eyes were fiery.

"I planned a nice day for you and this is how you repay me?! You ungrateful whore! You will get your hair done then we go home and you will deal with your punishment" he spat aggressively pulling me to my feet "Fucking sit down and remember this" he spoke as I slowly sat down "You are my pet I will dress you and play with you any way I want" he spoke darkly.

He ran his fingers through my hair smiling "You are mine darling" he said then moved to my ear "I will kill him so start behaving yourself" he whispered into my ear.