Rhea Ripley-Workout

Depuis le début

All of a sudden, the bathroom door opened. You stayed still not knowing who it was until you saw the familiar shoes at the door crack. The door was pushed open and then revealed an angry looking Rhea. She closed the door and locked it before turning around.

Her hand came to your throat at the speed of lightning making your eyes grow big. "You fucking whore, couldn't even wait more than 10 minutes to be fucked. I said one hour and what do you do?" Her face turned slightly red from whispering yelling, meanwhile your face turned red from the lack of oxygen.

You tapped her arm a few times and she let go. The thing about you and Rhea during sex is she will be rough, but she wants to make sure that your feeling safe. "You want to be fucked so bad? Huh?" You nodded your head, scared to say anything. "Well, get on your knees." You rushed to the floor and pulled her shorts down.

"Look at you, so eager to be a slut." She said pushing your hair back. You took the strap on out her pants and instantly wrapped your lips around her. She sighed out, after not feeling anything sexual for weeks. You were greedy to suck her off, practically deepthroating the strap, while she threw her head back.

Her hands ran through your hair gently before gripping it so tight, that you felt your scalp being pulled off. Her hips moved as the dildo, slid down your throat. A slight gagging nose could be heard from you and you felt your spit dripping down your chin.

"Fuck, your mouth feels so good." She praised you. You reached your hand down to pull your leggings down. You fingered yourself as you listened to her moans, groans, praises, and the gagging from you. Rhea opened her eyes and saw you fingering yourself.

"You dirty girl, fingering yourself." She didn't stop you though. She wanted to speed up the process so she held your head with both hands, before thrusting to the back of your throat. "Look at you, taking my cock down your throat so well." Your hand reached up to rub her clit, making her jerk forward, also making you gag in the process.

She moaned out and pushed your head to her public area. You felt tears drip from your eyes as your breathing grew heavy. She held you there for a while before pulling you off. "Get up." She demanded. You quickly rushed up and looked at her. She took in your appearance; teary eyes, spit on your chin, heaving chest, and your juices on your thigh.

She pulled your legging all the way down and picked you up. She pushed your back against the stall and guided the strap to your entrance. "You ready to get fucked?" You nodded your head. "Words." You sighed. "I'm ready." You bucked your hips towards her. "What's my name?"

You rolled your eyes. "Mommy." She didn't slip past that eye roll. "Don't get an attitude." She pushed the strap inside of you making you moan out loud. Finally, the feeling of something other than your fingers. She started off fast and hard, thrusting in and out. She looked down at your connected bodies and then your face.

Y'all just started and you're already being fucked out.

She stopped for a second, hearing your whines and pulled your thighs to her shoulders, so within every thrust it made a clap noise. She held the back of your thighs as her hips connected with your ass. You threw your head back against the door and Rhea leaned close to your neck, kissing and sucking, leaving marks.

You moaned at the contact and ran your hand through her scalp. Her breathing was heavy as she pounded into you. Your hands went from her hair to her back, scratching making her growl and hips stuttering. Then, the bathroom door opened, following voices.

You two pulled back and your eyes grew big, but Rhea had a smile.

She covered your mouth with her hand before pounding at a hard pace. The door shook as she grunted under her breath. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head. "You guys hear that?" One girl said, causing you to open your eyes.

You prayed to god that they wouldn't check the stalls. "It's whatever, let's just go get some pictures for Instagram." The other friend said. The door closed. Once it was quiet enough, Rhea moved her hand and you moaned a little too loud.

"I should have taken my hand off so they can hear how much of a slut you are. The dirty talk was turning you and pushing you closer to the end. "Mommy, I'm gonna cum!" You warned her. Rhea took a moment to think of you deserve to cum, but she knew that she was kind of neglecting you so she decided to be nice. "Go ahead baby."

Her hand rubbed your clit while you bucked your hips to meet her thrust. "Gonna cum for me?"' You nodded your head, no trusting your voice. She pitched your clit and it did it for you. She kissed your mouth, taking in your moans. To add more fire to the flames, she came inside of you.

With you cumming and being filled with cum it was just too much. Her hand still rubbed your clit and you cried in sensitivity. "M-mommy!" You whined, trying to stop her. "Shh, I'm almost done, just making sure we don't waste any." She pushed the cum back inside of you.

She pulled your panties and leggings up. She looked down at the strap on and saw it with some of your juices. Using her middle finger, just like you, she scooped some up and brought it to her mouth. "So sweet, it's a good thing I know what it tastes like." You already felt more turned on by her mocking you with that smirk.

"Are you ready to go home?" You nodded your head and tried walking, but almost fell from your jelly legs. Rhea laughed as you almost fell while you pouted. "This isn't funny, this is your fault!" Rhea picked you up and held your hand as you walked out the bathroom. As she went to grab her bag, you saw an old lady, looking at you and Rhea with a disgusted face, while shaking her head.

You then remember that it was the lady that was in the bathroom when you sent Rhea the video. "Rhea, that lady knows what we did." You whisper with a hint of pink in your cheeks, from being embarrassed. "Let her know, she's just jealous she can't do it anymore, now let's go." She looked at the lady before winking and walking out with you.

That was a great workout.