"So, have you spoken to our good friend Marcel today?" Klaus questions his soulmate and sister.

"No, should I have?" Rebekah tilts her head. Serena eyes her. She could feel the lie coming off the girl.

"Not since Jordan disappeared." Serena answers popping a grape in her mouth.

"He's been mysteriously silent-- avoiding me, some might say." Klaus starts. "I thought perhaps he may have whispered reasons into both your ears. Along with all of those sweet nothings."

Serena chuckles as Rebekah goes to speak. "If I see him, I'll be sure to ask if he's still sore at you."

Serena found something off about the Mikealson. She was lying to her brother. She knew better than anyone that the girl was still wrapped around Marcel's finger and she was willing to do anything to get away from Klaus, no matter what they go through. Marcel the same way.

Let me give a voice to that look in your eyes." Klaus clear his throat and starts mocking her. "My saintly noble brother lies writhing in agony in the Bayou, victim of my bastard brother's bite, when just one or two drops of his blood would ease his pain."

"On the contrary, Nik, I am simply enjoying my brekkie, waiting for Elijah's healthy return."

"Oh, come on Rebekah, you've been giving him the devil's eye all morning." Stefan groans. "Out with it!"

"Perhaps I'm concerned that if I voice my opinion about what you did to Elijah, I will end up on the wrong side of your toxic hybrid teeth." Rebekah states. That definitely wasn't the reason.

"Poppycock! I would never bite you." Klaus claims. "Elijah made some very offensive accusations about my intentions towards our child. He deserves a day or two of discomfort. Besides, you know my preferred method of punishment for your indiscretions is the dagger."

"In which I made disappear." Serena says. "No more daggering for the time being."

Rebekah smirks as she stands up from her seat. "There is something fundamentally wrong with you."

"Is it me or is was there something off with her?" Damon asks watching the Mikealson leave the room.

"She was lying the whole time she spoke." Serena tells them. "She's planning something, I can sense it."

"So then." Kol bites into a strawberry. "What are we going to do?"

"As of right now, follow her."

"That's low, Mom." Jordan looks at her.

"I simply only want to know if my family is in danger."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Serena, Damon, Stefan and Damon decided to follow Rebekah. They followed her to Marcel's compound. Serena could feel it in her chest that something was to happen today.

"My brother is a crap enough individual as it is. The last thing he needs is to sire a superior species. Go on, you can tell them." Rebekah motions for Marcel to speak.

"She's not here to fight us. She's here to help us."

"I told you." Serena mumbles to brothers and son.

"That's right. But first..." Rebekah vampire-speeds up to a hybrid that was giving them all the information needed, snaps his neck, and then sits down on the chair where he was sitting earlier. "That is enough talk about harming that baby. Klaus is the one we're putting a stop to."

"She's risking her life to get rid of him knowing shes going to live a life full of guilt." Serena mutters.

"She's lost it." Damon mumbles.

ℑ𝔪𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 - 𝔑.𝔐𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔰𝔬𝔫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें