Spleen

I wake up turning over to my bed side table. I open my phone to see no notifications at all. I sigh before getting up and getting ready for this probably miserable day.

After a house I was now with Damon as we approach Rose is in the library, who seems sick. Damon and I enter as he passes her a blood bag

" You said she got bit by what?" I ask Damon as Rose turns to face us.

" A werewolf." Damon answered helping Rose take a sip of blood.

" I was born in 1450, that makes me 560 years old." Rose says weakly.

" Well, if you were a bottle of wine..." Damon attempts to joke.

" So I can die. I've lived long enough." Rose tries to get Damon to understand.

" You know, if you're gonna be morn, I'm just gonna kill you myself just to put me out of your misery." Damon pours blood from the bag into his cup.

" Come on, it's just a little werewolf bite." Damon adds taking a sip.

" That's fatal to a vampire." I cut in. He sends me a glare making me put my hands up in surrender.

" Well, according to a legend which is notoriously unreliable source. Drink up." He gives her the glass of blood. " Blood heals."

I remember when Nik told me about how there's nothing a vampire can do to heal a werewolf bite. How deep it is depends on how fast or slow you die and right now Rose doesn't have long.

" Yeah, it does feel like it's working." Rose take a sip of her drink.

" Let's have a look, come on. Let me see."Damon looks at the bite mark; it has gotten much worse and has spread further down her back. Me being noisy I look at her shoulder gasping at the sight of her wound.

" How is it?" Rose asks as Elena enters the room.

" Definitely...better. Right, Serena? Elena?" Damon turns to the two girls.

" Um, it's not bad." Elena tried to convince but Rose wasn't buying so she looked to Serena.

" Serena?"

" I can't lie, not about this." Serena whispered to the brother harshly seeing the look on his face. " It's worse Rose. Sorry."

Rose just sighed sitting back. She knew she didn't have long.

" Where's Stefan?" Damon changed the subject looking at the doppelgänger.

" He left. I need you to talk to him. He's convinced that he has to find Isobel but I think that's gonna upset Elijah." Elena told him thinking he would be on her side.

" Hey, uh, who exactly is Isobel?" I ask looking between the two.

" Isobel is my biological mother, a vampire and sadly Alaric's ex-wife." Elena explained.

" Well that has to be awkward." I commented taking a seat next to Rose.

" No, can do. I'm with Stefan on this one but if you could play nurse for a little while..." Damon looked between his sister and his brother's whatever they are at this point.

" Nope. I'm not staying in a room where all I smell is death." I denied before looking at Rose. " No offense, of course."

" None taken and it's not necessary." Rose sent a quick smile.

" It is necessary. Elena is a do-gooder. It's in her nature, she just can't resist. Serena on the other hand not much." Damon says leaving the room and I follow. Elena looks at Rose for a second, then follows the two siblings out of the room.