Ravishing

* That is the ring above and smut up ahead. You have been warned. *

Serena walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. They just came back from their date.

Serena puts her dirty clothes in the hamper before going to her drawer to look for new ones.

" You look ravishing." Klaus eyes her from the end of the bed as he leans back with his hands.

Serena looks at him through the mirror on the drawer. " I'd like to think so." She smirks.

Klaus speeds behind her and runs his hand softly and slowly down her arm. " I think you would look better without it."

Serena turns and makes sure their eye to eye and her lips are hovering right over his. " Why don't you find out."

Not giving her answer Klaus smashes his lips on to hers. The two slowly move back, their lips still attached to each other's as Serena unties his sweat pants and Klaus rips the towel off of her. Serena whines as she struggles to take off his shirt. Klaus chuckles detaching his lips from hers and taking off his shirt and pants that fell to his ankles.

Immediately both now naked, Klaus turns them placing his lips back on to hers as he picks her up, his hand gripping her bare bottom. Serena let's out a moan as she felt Klaus harden beneath her.

Klaus places her on the bed breaking their lips. Serena whines at the loss, but immediately moans when Klaus moves his lips to her neck. As Klaus sucked lightly leaving little marks, he started grinding his hips against her bare entrance, causing his harden and clothed shaft to run over her now very wet center and clit.

The two both moan at the friction building up becoming more and more intense. Serena lifts up her hips grinding against him causing Klaus to let out a deep groan as he kissed all around her upper body.

" Nik...I need you...now." Serena moans out as Klaus presses against her entrance harder, she lifts her chest and grabs Klaus laying him down on the bed. She straddles him and leans down pecking his lips before attaching her lips to his neck.

" Eager are we." Klaus chuckles deeply before letting out a deep moan when Serena finds his spot. Serena smirks sucking and kissing his neck rougher as she decides to start rocking her hips back and forth once again causing intense friction between her center and Klaus's harden shaft.

Serena stops grinding her hips as she kisses down his very well built body, licking his abs as she did. Once she made it to his underwear, she used her hands to help take them off. Klaus lifted his hips allowing her to do so. When it was off, his very long and harden shaft springs up hitting his stomach.

Serena with her right hand took hold of his shaft slowly pumping it, up and down. Klaus moans at the feel of his fiancé's touch on his erection.

" Go...faster." Klaus pants out.

" Yes, sir." Serena smirks, before going faster. Klaus leaned his head back into the bed as he closed his eyes shut. Nothing compares to how he felt right at this moment.

After a couple moments Serena let's go and replaces her hand with her mouth. Klaus groans loudly as Serena bobs her head up and down. Klaus places a hand on her head making her go faster. Thank god she didn't have a glad reflex.

" Fuck." Klaus moans pushing hair out of her face. " I need to..." Before he finishes his sentence Serena takes him out her mouth.

" I don't like being teased, my love, you should know that." Klaus smirks grabbing her and flipping them so he was back on top.